One Time Battle

Last time:

Ruby explained that she's not exactly able to fight anymore since she doesn't have him causing Cress to Ask what she do with the Scythe that Yang Got her.

Ruby:I Destroyed it!

Cress:'OH MY GOD!My Former wielder is a Murderer'  

Cress gulped in fear until he felt Ruby Hold His Hand As he looked at her as she said....

Ruby:I Don't care if i can't have you as my weapon anymore but Can You please give Us a second chance at Love.

Cress Didn't Know what To Think Sure he probably Still loved Her and He wants To Be With her Again but Ya Gotta Consider Everything that she did to him and He Still Hates her For that......What Can He Do?

Cress:'I don't know what to do'

Now:

The Two Teams and The One Organization Kept Walking as They are Still trying To Find any Of the Dust until....

??:You Won't Find That Dust.

Everyone Turns to see some kind of Swordsman Behind them as He was Leaning against Something.

Maya:What do you mean?

The Person Explains to them that The Reason they won't find the Dust is Simply Because It doesn't Exist and this Shocked Everyone......Almost Everyone.

Cress:'I Knew that,Already'

Yeah.....Cress is a Weapon and he knew it didn't exist,So....

The Swordsman Pulled a weapon out of....His Own Arm?!....Ignoring That Freaky Fuel,He Points his Weapon at Cress and Ruby as he Demands to battle The Two.

Cress:'I'm A Martial artist,Not A Sword Fighter And Ruby Sucks with Hand to hand Nor is she good with Any Weapon other than A Sniper Scythe,Which is......Me'

Cress was Basically Acknowledging the Truth.....They were Fucked.

The Swordsman Charged at The Group as they all dodged narrowly avoiding getting hurt or Killed as Cress Knew that there was Only one choice but he wasn't gonna Like it.......

He turns to ruby And Reaches his Hand Out to her as she Looked at him.

Cress:How about we Take this Guy Out....Our Way?

Ruby's eyes Widen at this and She Smiles as she Grabbed Cress's Hand That Soon Glowed And after the Glow Died down,Cress Was Somehow Back to Being Crescent Rose.

Ruby Was Teary eyed At being able to hold her Sweetheart again and Focused on her Task as she readied her Beloved into his Scythe Form and charged at him.

Their wasn't even a Fight as the swordsman got his Ass Kicked as Soon as Ruby started Beating on Him and With the Fight done,Cress Changes back as Team RWBY contacts Ozpin to let them know of The fact that the dust Is Fake.

With a Job done,The Silver Steel Members Go and Leave but Ruby Approaches Cress and asks...

Ruby:Cress,A-are We.....?Ya Know.....

Cress Remembered That He became a Weapon again to help Ruby out but Ruby wants to know if Cress Took her Back,So he sighs and explains.

Cress:No.

Ruby's Heart shatters into A Million Pieces from that.

Cress:Ruby,I Only did that because i wanted to help and You still Haven't Regained My Trust...If Anything,You Ruined It by Committing MURDER!

Yang Comes and Stands by Her Little Sister and Leader as she Said....

Yang:WOAH!WOAH!WOAH!My Sister Is Not A Murderer!

Cress Scoffed as He Explained that Ruby Told Him that The New Scythe that she was Given...She DESTROYED It!

Weiss:But it was Just A Scythe.

Blake:Yeah,It's An Inanimate Object...How is That Murder?

Cress Took a Offense to that as He Himself Is a "Inanimate Object" but Here he is Talking,Walking and has Feelings!Cress Looked at Them like They were Insane.

Cress:Y-you four are Insane!I'M A WEAPON AND YET HERE I AM ACTING LIKE A PERSON!

Team RWBY Said That it was Different since he's a Human Now and Normal Weapons are Just....Weapons.

Cress:My God.......You're Basically Saying You're Willing To Murder MORE Of My Kind?!

By "His Kind",He Means Weapons and He Is Absolutely Shocked that they would do that.

Yang:Well..........If they Break on their own...

Cress:DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME,AGAIN!

He rushes Out and Heads Back To His Home as He Plans to Sleep to forget What he heard as Team RWBY Realize That they Ruined Regaining Cress's Trust and Made it WORSE!