What if?

You guys know the schtick with this,Already and If ya don't....It's Basically Something i do if don't have any other idea.

What if....Cress went Back in time?

Cress was having a Day like any other as he Got up,got dressed,ate and went To Go Work.

But Today Was Different as After An Assignment to protect A Non-Corrupt CEO With the Reward of Lien and Some Dust Crystals.

But.....The Incident was Attacked By the White Fang led By Adam as cress and him Went into A Fight until a Dust Crystal Landed near them Causing A Portal to appear and Cress to be Sucked in bringing us to now:

Cress Is Lying on the Ground as he Wakes Up groaning and got up despite the Pain of The fall and he Saw where he was At.

Cress:You have Got to be Shitting me.

He was At Beacon Academy Except....it was Different and he knows beacon Suffered Some Collateral Damage but it was Like it never Happened.

He grabs His Cloak and goes to see what is Wrong as He Jumped to a Window and What he saw made him go Wide eye because what he saw was.......

Team RWBY and In Ruby's hands was....Crescent Rose,His original Self.

Cress:'Y-you can't be serious!A-am I Really in the Past?!'

The four girls Were doing everything like he remembered,He HAD to be In the Past!

More precise,this Was 6 Months before.....

Crescent was Lying on the Ground after Somehow Becoming Human and He Looked at Team RWBY who was wondering he was but he muttered something as well as smiled and looked at ruby.

Crescent:Ruby,It's me!Crescent Rose.

Ruby was shocked but instead of Being Happy,she looked annoyed and a bit Angry and Looked away from Crescent.

Crescent:Ruby?

She didn't say anything but remained Angry causing crescent To looked Confused.

Crescent:Ruby,What's Wrong?

We cut to Crescent Rose Who has Been human For quite awhile Lying On the Ground and After being beaten to a Pulp by Teams RWBY,JNPR AND CFVY(minus Velvet)

We Zoom in on Team Rwby as It showed Ruby Glaring At crescent for Unknown Reasons.

Crescent Rose Was Limping to Team Rwby's Dorm,Why was he Limping?Simple,Nora Broke His Legs but he managed to get away with One Broken Leg.

"Get Out Of Here,Ya Freak!"

"Pervert"

"I'm gonna Break Your Legs,Loser!"

"Just Get Over Here,Alright and No excuses!"

"Detention,Mr.Rose"

"I DON'T Need You All The Time!Go Away!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN REALLY BELONG WITH ANYONE!"

Another Scythe.....and she was Happy About it.

Yang:Here ya Go,Little Sister.

Ruby:Oh!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Yang:You're Welcome,Ruby.

Blake:though,There is One thing left to ask.

Weiss:and that's what are you going to do with your Current Scythe?

Ruby Looked like she was In thought before saying with a Smile.

Ruby:I Might just with either Burn it or Break it to make new material for My New Scythe.

Cress shakes his Head Away to Forget the Bad Memories and Feels Tears on his Faces,so He wipes them Away.

Cress:'No Use for Dwelling on the past despite BEING In the past'

He needs a way back and Looking at his Past won't help but he Notices His Past Self Is In Team RWBY's dorm By Himself,So He sighs and Goes inside as he Greets the Scythe.

Cress:Hey,Crescent Rose....You May Not Know Me But.....I Know you.

He Knows his Past Self Is Wondering how he knows him but Cress Continues as he said...

Cress:I won't say who i am but I will say that One day......You're Gonna Go far......And It's Without Ruby.

He knows His Past Self is Shocked Because they're A Team but Cress knows that He'll learn since they're the Same Person or....Being.

Suddenly,the Door Slowly opens As a Portal appeared making Cress Smile.

He looks at his past Self and Say...

Cress:Remember Crescent Rose,You May be A Sweetheart.....But You're Still Just a Weapon.

Cress Enters The Portal and Finds Himself At His Own House as He Sighs Remembering what he said to his Past self since it still appli-

Cress:NO!I-I'm Not A weapon.......Not Anymore.