Crescent's New Life

Crescent:*Sigh*Goddammit,I can't believe that even happened.

Crescent was Currently In Bed with a Girl Sleeping beside him.

How did things get to this Moment,You ask?Well let's rewind all the Way to when crescent fell and After.

Crescent:*Groan*

Crescent Wakes up to find himself up in a Strange place and looks around to see it's a Base of Some Kind.

Crescent:What the hell?

He wonders how he's still alive but decided to just get up and explore but his legs were asleep.

Crescent:Oh,Great.

But at that moment,A person came in and Told him that he was saved and is Now in the Care of the "Silver Steel",We are A Group of elite Soldiers similar to huntsman and huntresses but Unlike them,we'll take any reward.

Crescent:Uh......Okay?

??:My name is Stone,i am the leader of the Organization and the Unnamed Source brought you to us,If we didn't unlock your Aura than You would've died.

Crescent Doesn't say anything but looks down and simply says....

Crescent:I Wanted to die.

Stone Was Shocked And Asked the Young Man Why he Would Do That as Crescent Can't say anything Since the Memories are Replaying In His Head.

"Get Out Of Here,Ya Freak!"

"Pervert"

"I'm gonna Break Your Legs,Loser!"

"Just Get Over Here,Alright and No excuses!"

"Detention,Mr.Rose"

"I DON'T Need You All The Time!Go Away!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN REALLY BELONG WITH ANYONE!"

And The ones that made His heart truly Break was.....

Yang:Here ya Go,Little Sister.

Ruby:Oh!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Yang:You're Welcome,Ruby.

Blake:though,There is One thing left to ask.

Weiss:and that's what are you going to do with your Current Scythe?

Ruby Looked like she was In thought before saying with a Smile.

Ruby:I Might just either Burn it or Break it to make new material for My New Scythe.

Outside of the memories,Crescent had Unknowingly started crying when he Remembered Yang,Weiss,Blake And........Ruby,Especially Learning that Ruby Never Loved him at all but he feels a shoulder on his arm and Looks up to see stone looking at him.

Stone:I may not know what happened but i'll say this,This...the Silver Steel Organization is here for you and we stick together like a family.

Crescent simply says That he just wants the Sweet Release of death but Stone Wanted Crescent To have a chance at life,So he told the weapon turned human to give him 1 week.