Mission Start

Last time:

He leaves City hall and Smiles as he looks at his newly acquired Item....An ID of a new him and His New Name.

"Cress Parker"

He smiles at it and heads Home to Relax  while at Beacon,Team RWBY who is The only ones that are Aware of Crescent being alive Realized he Had a Point as After everything that They done to him,They don't Know if They can Get or rather,If they Even Deserve Crescent's Trust and Forgiveness but they want him back...and They won't give up until he's Their Friend Again.

RWBY:'Don't Worry,Crescent.....We'll Earn Your Trust Back' 

Now: 

Crescent Rose now known as Cress Parker Simply Relaxed in his House with Myrtenaster who still needed to get a New name.

He Relaxed By Eating chips And Playing Guitar Until He got a Call from His Leader.

Cress:Yo!What is it,Stone?

Stone(On phone):Cress,We Got a Request. 

Cress asked what the Request was as stone explained That The White Fang as well as other Criminals are Trying To find The kind of Dust That has The ability to turn Weapons into People.

Cress:'But that doesn't exist.....and as For me,I just Wished To be Human'

Stone Explained that they were tasked With Retrieving Most of This Non existent Dust before Anyone can Use it to Hurt People.

Cress Understood what his Leader was trying to say but he Also Wanted to know If they could Really Do It by themselves.

Stone(On phone):Don't Worry,While You are Coming....The others are Veteran Members.....So yeah.

Cress Nodded at that as he now understands since with Veteran Members,They'll be Okay.

Cress:Is that all,Stone?

Stone(on phone):Actually,I should Mention That There is Going to Be Someone else Tagging Along with us for this Mission.

This Caught Cress's attention as he simply wanted to know who it was and asked...

Cress:Really?Who is it?

After asking this,Stone said The of the School that Cress HATED and the Team that he Didn't Really Didn't Get along with.

Stone(On phone):I Believe That they were refered to as "Team RWBY" And they were From Beacon Academy.

Cress had his Eyes widen from this....the ones tagging Along for the Mission were the Ones that hated him back at beacon and Yet...Want Him back For some Fucked Up Reason!

Cress:'Oh God......Why ME?!'