Endings#1:Ruby's Surprise

*Multiple endings and this is #1*

It's been 4 weeks after Ruby and Cress Cress had drunk sex In beacon,Ruby gets out Of her bed but felt a little off as she runs to the bathroom and Vomits her guts out.

The other girls see their leader puking her guts out as they rush to her and see if she's okay.

Ruby:I....I'm Fi-OH GOD,I'M NOT FI-

She pukes again as The rest of Team RWBY just awkwardly pat her back as Weiss said...

Weiss:Well,this is probably from what you ate...

Ruby looked up from her vomiting and asked...

Ruby:What's wrong with Banana peppers?

Yang,blake & Weiss deadpan at their young leader as they sigh and say what's wrong.

Yang:Ruby,Nothing's wrong with banana peppers by itself but....

Blake:Banana peppers drizzled in Hot Fudge?

Weiss:And Pickles Covered in peanut butter.

Yang says the worst one that Ruby did as she says...

Yang:Or....Oh god......*Gag*Seafood covered in Ice Cream.

Ruby looks at the three and sighs as she explained there's nothing wrong with experimenting.

WBY:YOU CALL "THAT" EXPERIMENTING?!

Ruby:Yes.

She goes back to puking as Yang and Blake Keep patting her back.

Weiss sighed as there was another possibility but she hoped it wasn't true...

Weiss grabbed something and shoved it to Ruby as The others saw and were shocked.

Yang:WEISS!YOU'RE JOKING,RIGHT?

Weiss:Nope.

Blake:it would make sense.

Ruby looked at the item that and sighed as she went to do it because her team was wrong.....hopefully.

Meanwhile at cress's house,Our Mc was Relaxing in a chair and reading a newspaper to relax until suddenly...

Ruby:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Cress heard the scream all the way from beacon to his House and it even shook it as he fell and asked...

Cress:What was that?

Back at beacon,Ruby couldn't believe what she was seeing....it couldn't be true...it CAN'T be true,In ruby's Hand is a Pregnancy test and the results says......

It's Positive.............She's Pregnant.

The rest of her team couldn't believe it and Freak out with her as she isn't ready to be a Mom but she doesn't wanna desert it nor have an Abortion since it's probably too late but the others have a big question.

Wby:WHO'S THE FATHER?!

Ruby looked away trying to think on How she got pregnant of All things since she's a virgi-

She suddenly remembered when she woken up in cress's house in the Nude and They recalled what they did...

Cress drunkenly wrapped his arm around Ruby and said in a Drunk seductive tone.

Drunk Cress:*Hic*Wanna head back to my place for the night?

Ruby drunkenly wraps her arms around him as she says...

Drunk Ruby:I don't*Burp*Mind But Do you*Hic*Mind that this Rose has...Thorns?~

Cress Smirks and Carries Her Bridal style as Junior watched the two off.

They did remember remember that They had drunk sex but did they use Condoms because she knows that she didn't take the pill.

Ruby holds her stomach where her Unborn child resides and believes if that wasn't the case,It could only mean that.....Cress is the Father.

So,she goes to see him and tell him the news....regardless,if he helps or not.

We scene change to Ruby at Cress's house as she takes a deep breath and knocks.

Cress opens the door with an annoyed & Tired face as he stared at Ruby.

Cress:Ruby?Why are you at my house?

Ruby doesn't say a word but just pulls out the item from before and gives it to cress as he stares at what he saw.

Cress goes wide eye at what the stick said...

Pregnant....Ruby's Pregnant..

They did have Sex while Drunk,a few weeks back....but did that Really cause him to get Ruby pregnant?

Cress:*sigh*Ruby,I'll help with the baby.....

Ruby says that Cress doesn't have to,if he doesn't want to but cress responds with this.

Cress:that baby needs Both of it's parents,Not just one of them.....Even if we don't get along....I wanna be there for my kid.

Ruby smiles at Cress and Nods at him.

Ruby:yeah......So do i.

They hug as They prepare for a life of parenthood.