Ending#2:Cress's Sacrifice

16 years has passed after the drunk sex thing between Cress & Ruby and a lot has happened.

Ruby Unlocked her Silver Eyes.

Ozpin was Revealed to be An Immortal Wizard Knight Dude who Basically Fucked some Crazy and Stuck in an endless Reincarnating Cycle.

Yang lost her arm and got a Robot arm.

Weiss lost her title but Didn't let it stop her.

Blake Did a 180 of her self and Even Got a Bobcut hair style.

Team JNPR Went their Separate Ways But Ren and Nora Sticked together and They Were Now "Together-Together" as Nora Said.

Silver steel Disbanded because Many Of Their Members died,How?

Because Salem Was Finally Killed but at A Cost.

15 Years ago during the Final Battle as Everyone was Nearing To Finally end the grimm queen.....She Sent An Arrow at Ruby's Heart and her Team rushed at her to save her but they were blocked and forced to Watched as she would Die.

The screen goes black as the sound of An Arrow Stabbing The Heart as Lots And LOTS of Blood fall on to the floor are Heard as it lights up to reveal that the one stabbed Was.......Not Ruby.

Even though,Ruby was looking Shocked and has Blood on her.....It's not her Own because it zooms out to reveal Someone that Took the arrow for her and that someone being....Cress parker Or as he used to be known......

Crescent Rose

Ruby was Shocked that Cress Took the Arrow Meant For Her and is Now dying because of it.

Due to having an Arrow in his heart,he falls as Ruby catches him and begins to cry since she feels this is her Fault and thinks of how to save him despite So Much Blood already Out.

Ruby:Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Be Okay!

She Began Pouring Her Aura into him and begins to pull the Arrow with Hope to Save his Life but When she began pulling,He began Screaming In Pain!The Aura Transfer wasn't working and He's not going to last even a Few more minutes!

Seeing how Her Former Weapon,Partner and Love is About to die!she cries and holds her head while staring at Cress.

Ruby(Crying):I-I'm So Sorry!This Is My Fault!It Should've Stabbed Me,not You!A-and Now,You're Dying B-because Of Me!

Ruby closed her eyes and Just let the tears flow until a hand weakly caressed her left cheek and wiped the tears away as she opened her eyes to see Cress staring at her with his remaining Strength.

Cress(Weakly):Don't Cry.......It......doesn't suit......You......

Ruby continued to Cry as She Pulled out the paper that he had where he wanted to remind her that how important he is To her and How much he Loved her and How far he wanted to go with her.