Talk Between Roses

Last Time:

With the Attack Done,Cress Charged at Adam and dodged any Strike that adam attempted to do as Blake Joined Him but told Him to Leave as this was Her fight But he didn't listen and they slashed adam causing him to be sent flying.

Blake:Woah.....

Cress looked at blake and said that they make a good team causing her to blush as she said....

Blake:Y-yeah,I guess we do.

Completely Unaware of The Sad and Jealous Rose Who watched The Two in shock and Depression as she stared at Cress.

Ruby:'But.......We Were A team'

Now:

The Silver Steel Organization and Team RWBY were Walking Through the Cave after they Destroyed the Machines and Now are Trying to find the dust.

Ruby speeds up her walking to Stand Next To Cress as She Starts a Conversation.

Ruby:Um.....So,Crescent...How you been?

Cress Looks at Ruby for a sec but just goes back to looking Ahead as he Replied.

Cress:It's Cress,Now but I've been good.

Ruby nodded at that and Tried to make another subject by Saying...

Ruby:What's The Silver Steel Organization Like?

Cress Didn't Say a word Until he looked at her Again and Said in a deadpan tone.

Cress:None of yer Business.

Ruby Looked Down as this Conversation Wasn't Going as Well as She hoped but she decided to play this Card.

Ruby:Do you Miss Beacon and....Me?

Cress sighed And Looked At her as he said....

Cress:What?As a Punching Bag?Or As an Inanimate Object?

Ruby Just Gave Cress a Sad look as she said...

Ruby:No......As my Sweetheart.

Cress Didn't Say A word but looked away as he thought one thing.

Cress:'I actually don't know,Myself'

Ruby began talking About All The Good Moments That They Had Together as Cress Actually Smiled From The Memories and She frowned as she looked at cress before saying...

Ruby:I'm So sorry.

Cress Looked at her wondering what she meant as She explained.

Ruby:For what i said During your time At beacon.

Cress Paused and Made Him Remember as That.....That was A LONG Time Ago.

~Flashback~

Crescent Sighs but smiles as he Pulls out a paper as since it's Nearing Ruby's Birthday,he wanted to remind her that how important he is To her and How much he Loves Ruby and How far he wants to go with her.

He shakes out of his Fantasy and enters The dorm But What he Saw Broke Him Forever as He saw Yang Giving ruby...............

Another Scythe.....and she was Happy About it.

Yang:Here ya Go,Little Sister.

Ruby:Oh!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Yang:You're Welcome,Ruby.

Blake:though,There is One thing left to ask.

Weiss:and that's what are you going to do with your Current Scythe?

Ruby Looked like she was In thought before saying with a Smile.

Ruby:I Might just with either Burn it or Break it to make new material for My New Scythe.

Crescent Runs in tears As The Memories Of Ruby Replays in his Head.

~End of Flashback~

Cress Wipes the Tears away before they Had a chance to fall as He Looked at Ruby and said...

Cress:It's All In the past,Ruby....Move on.

Ruby explained that she's not exactly able to fight anymore since she doesn't have him causing Cress to Ask what she do with the Scythe that Yang Got her.

Ruby:I Destroyed it!

Cress:'OH MY GOD!My Former wielder is a Murderer'

Cress gulped in fear until he felt Ruby Hold His Hand As he looked at her as she said....

Ruby:I Don't care if i can't have you as my weapon anymore but Can You please give Us a second chance at Love.

Cress Didn't Know what To Think Sure he probably Still loved Her and He wants To Be With her Again but Ya Gotta Consider Everything that she did to him and He Still Hates her For that......What Can He Do?

Cress:'I don't know what to do'