Reunion with a Rose......Unfortunately

Crescent Was At his apartment while Looking at the dust crystals after dealing with the job and Exposing Jacques.

Crescent:Fire,Ice,Earth,lightning,Ooh..And Gravity!

He Picks Up the Gravity dust crystal and Chomps it like a Dorito and once,he digests it,he gets a stomachache and says...

Crescent:Why does Gravity Dust always Have That After Kick?!

He Runs to The Bathroom And Locks it as He Takes care of His Problem while Myrtenaster Saw the Crystals and Grabbed one.

Myrtenaster:Ooh,ice.

She picked up the Ice Dust Crystal and Like Crescent,She Chomped it down but instead of a Stomachache,an icy like breathe came out of her mouth.

Myrtenaster:Minty.

Crescent Came Out of the Bathroom With a Sigh of Relief And Wet hands from Washing them At the Sink.

Crescent:Well while these are good!I'm Gonna Head out to get more Groceries,You stay here,Okay?

Myrtenaster Nodded 'no' at her Lover and Simply said this to her...

Myrtenaster:I wanna come with you!

Crescent Sighs but he actually doesn't see a Problem with it,So he let her.

*Scene Change*

The Two were At the Grocery Store looking over at the things that they can Buy and Myrtenaster saw A Cereal Made With Cinnamon,So she Looked at crescent And said...

Myrtenaster:Crescent,Cinnamon Cereal!

Crescent Sighs at his.....Girlfriend?Lover?Wife?He's Not exactly sure what to call their relationship but he Grabs it but tells her to stay under budget.

Myrtenaster:I know but We basically have Enough Groceries for the Next Month.

Crescent looks At the Groceries and she isn't wrong as it's full enough with Foods for breakfast,Lunch And Dinner.

So they Go to Checkout and Pay for it and After They finished Grocery shopping,someone Spotted them or More Specifically,Crescent.

??:C-crescent,I-is that Really you?

The two turn to see None other Than....Ruby Rose,Crescent's Former Wielder and Love.

Seeing her caused Our Protagonist to Sigh and Look at Myrtenaster to say.

Crescent:Head Back home,I'll meet you there.

She nods and leaves as Crescent And Ruby Stay staring at One Another.

Crescent:So.......How About we Talk Over Lunch?I got enough Money for two.

The Scene Switches to the Two sitting at a Restaurant and Just Talking,About What?Well,listen In and You'll know.

Ruby:So.....You've Been Alive,this Whole time?

Crescent:Yep,why do you ask?

Ruby:W-we all thought that y-you jumped and DIED!

Crescent sighed and told her that he DID Jump except he didn't die somehow but that was because someone saved him.

Ruby:who saved you?

Crescent:I don't know who they are but if i meet them,I'll have to thank them.

Ruby Understood but decided to Say Something Ballsy.

Ruby:....C-come Back,Crescent.

Crescent:Huh?

Ruby:I said Come Back to beacon,Everyone thinks You're Dead But W-we Can Show them that you're still alive and E-everyone Will be happy to see you,E-especially Your Friends And The Rest Of Team RWBY!And Don't You Miss Them?

Crescent Doesn't Say Anything but keep  a Neutral face as he Says This To The Girl Who He Thought he Loved but Was Just Infatuated With.

Crescent:My Friends?Yes but You And Team RWBY?No.

Ruby Was Shocked at crescent's Words And Made a Shocked Face At His Words.

Ruby:W-what?b-but Crescent,Why?!I Thought You Loved Me!

Crescent Bursts into Laughter so bad That he's crying as He Looked at Ruby and said.

Crescent:I Learned the Truth About My Feelings and that I was Just Infatuated with You as Well as I Actually Never  Loved You.

Hearing those Caused Ruby's heart to be Metaphorically and Literally Broken Into pieces as she made this Face.

Ruby:'No...No!NO!He's Lying,he Has To Be,he Loves Me,he Always Has!Crescent Is Just Joking BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!'

Crescent Went onto explain that After he was saved,he joined a group that helps people but didn't say their Name and he Mentioned that he met someone Aka That Girl He was With.

Ruby:'So,It's HER!SHE'S THE PROBLEM!SHE NEEDS TO DIE!CRESCENT LOVES ME!HE'S MINE!MINE!'

Ruby Decided to ask Something to her Old weapon/"Future Husband"

(AN:Not Gonna Happen,Yandere Rose)

Ruby:Why don't You Wanna Come Back?

Crescent:Are you stupid?It's Because BASICALLY ALL OF YOU WITH EXCEPTION OF CRDL AND VELVET WERE THE WORST PEOPLE EVER!I HAD 7 FRACTURES IN MY LOWER BODY ALONE!

Ruby looked Down since that is True,everyone in Beacon ESPECIALLY Herself And Team RWBY Didn't exactly treat Him Well.

Crescent:And Let's not forget your words about me Of "Burn it or Break it to make new material for My New Scythe"

Ruby was Shocked to hear crescent Knows About that But she Shouts This To him.

Ruby:THAT WAS A MISTAKE AND I TOOK CARE OF IT!NOW,PLEASE!COME BACK WITH ME!

Ruby tried Grabbing crescent for A Hug But he Pushed her Away and simply said....

Crescent:NO,RUBY!

Everyone else looks at the two as ruby panics and wonders how she'll explain this but Crescent just gets blunt with a Technical truth.

Crescent:Sorry,Everyone!It's just My Ex wants Me to take her Back and Go back to my old school with Her but she Can't take No for Answer.

Everyone took that Answer and went back to what they were Doing while Crescent got up after paying for the food and left but Ruby grabbed his Arm.

Ruby:Crescent,please!I don't care If You Come back or Not Anymore but I want You Back,Please!

Crescent:I Already told You Ruby,The Answer......Is No and Besides,I Already have Someone.

Crescent Leaves Ruby as she Looks Ready to cry but he Doesn't stay long enough to see if she did or Didn't and Just left her there and Went home.