Trailer

Just like *Weaponized Love*,Ther Is a Warning as Some Lines May or May not Appear In story As They Are to give you An Idea Of What To Expect

(An:Also yes,I'm Using V9 narration)

We begin with a Narration that took over the trailer.

Narrator:This is a story of a girl who had a lot of problems and a Boy struggling to find who he truly was.

Ruby who had gone through ANOTHER Design Change looking down as she is on her knees in a Foggy plane while,Crescent was in a Grassy Plane Running with tears.

It switched To Sora Running away as she Saw someone in danger but didn't help as she was scared.

It showed Yang Punching Something but it didn't show what as It Changed once again.

The Silver steel Organization were all huddled up together taking on an Army despite being outnumbered.

It shows Ruby Being thrown but gets Back Despite having no weapon to fight with.

Weiss appears and Arrives to give her Leader/Friend a hand.

Blake is shown swinging with gambol and narrowly Avoids grimm.

Narrator:Before The duo went home and they both went Back their separate ways,the girl had a great many questions to ponder.

The trailer shows Multiple Things as well as a sign that Ruby is hiding PTSD.

Narrator:After all the lessons they'd learned and the friends They'd made and lost, who had they become?Would they still be the same back home?and Most Importantly......

It shows Everyone staring as The students and teachers watch as one of their Own approach someone for a duel.

Member The Silver steel Organization approaches the student approaches the student as they accepted The Duel.

Narrator:What...

Ruby and Cress are seen Staring at One another with contemplation,Anger and...Regret as the Narration Comes to end.

Narrator:...are you?