Tick Tock

I know, I know...not an Update yet.

Buuuuuut one is on the way for all a couple of my stories!!

This is just a quick Authors note to one, let you all know that these stories are continuing and secondly to apologise for my long hiatus. I also know I recently updated promising an update but sadly we just laid a family member to rest after I posted that and so I was not in the right space.

Due to my lengthy hiatus *cough* over a year. *cough*
I have been rereading my work and will be doing so as I work on the new updates while doing so I will also be working on correcting spelling errors and little oopsies I've made such as repeating parts that have already happed
*Cough* such as the repeat of them being surprised at Sang knowing Greek *cough* and any others I come across.

Of course though I am only one person and still pretty busy so I may still miss things so if even after these edit updates (I always make notes edit dates at top of chapters when they've been edited again) you notice alittle blunder please feel free to alert me, I happen to read every comment you amazing people leave so I will see it!

With that being said the two main stories I will be focusing on are Cirque Du Academy and Their Living Dead Girl, once I have completed these I will be moving onto my other two stories.

So thank you to everyone who has continued to read my stories despite my lengthy time away, thank you all for not sending an army of angry zombies with flaming pitchforks after me!

While we wait for the upcoming updates I would love to hear some feedback from you all on Cirque Du Academy or even Their Living Dead Girl (if you happen to read that story) what are you enjoying about the story? What would you perhaps like to see differently? More of? Do you like how the characters are being portrayed in this version? How do you like the stories progressing? Does the cover photo need a fresh update? Anything and all, I'd love to hear from you all!

I hope you all have had a fantastic year and I look forward to finally giving you the complete story you all deserve!

Much love
SuperWhoGhost