Matchmaker

A/N So had a really busy day today as there's been possible exposure of corona at one of the hubs we use for food parcels and they've had to close down for deep cleanse which meant we got triple the deliveries! ontop of that me and dozen of other volunteers had to get tested today, fingers cross i come back negative again! Sorry this chapter isn't that great i'm really tired but wanted to give you's an update

Sang's POV

The smell of flames filled the air along with the sound of laughter and different instruments being strummed and i couldn't fight the smile that was taking over my face as i stood between Wil and Rhiannon, one of the very rare good things about this place was The Gathering.

''Oh here comes Axel and i'm guessing his brothers.....and daaamn''

Rhiannon said causing my attention to shift to the right as i took in the stunning fourteen men walking towards us watching as their eyes took everything in and i could see surprise and awe in several of them.

''I can see why you would dabble with them even if there expendables''

I sighed at the word, it's what we used to refer to normal workers because of how often they were changed, there was never any point trying to befriend them as they either ended up under McCoy and Hendrick's thumbs or would be fired before we moved to our next destination.

''They're....different''

I said softly, i didn't understand why i connected with them so fast,why i kept them around, i thought it was because they be of use in finally getting revenge but i knew it wasn't just that, i just didn't know what else it was.

My eyes flickered to Rhiannon as she let out a small hum a playful smirk on her lips as she watched the men approach us and knew instantly she was up to something.

''Rhye....''

I warned but she simply waved me off as she greeted the men with a large smile.

''Hello, i don't believe you's have had the pleasure of meeting me, other than Axel''

She said holding out her hand towards Owen who she had stood in front off.

''Don't you meant pleasure of meeting us?''

Kota asked confusion clear on his face.

''Nope''

Rhiannon responded putting pressure on the 'p'.

''My name is Rhiannon Cyrus the amazing horse whisperer and true legend of greatness''

I tried to stifle the giggle that escaped my lips at Rhiannon's behaviour especially from the different range of reactions the men had towards her words, Axel had shook his head having already dealt with this, Owen was of course giving nothing away,Luke and Gabe looked like they were happy to meet her and i could see the mischief he no doubt was planning in his eyes. Corey and Raven seemed confused by her behaviour,Kota, Victor and Nathan wore a look that was easily deciphered as 'is she insane?' and Brandon,Mark,Silas and North seemed to be watching her with calculating eyes.

''I'm Mr Blackbourne, you have met Axel, these are my brothers....''

I tuned out Blackbourne's introductions as i glanced over at Sean who met my gaze a soft smile on his lips,unlike the others when Rhiannon approached he had kept his eyes on me.

''Well it's nice to have some eye candy around here...''

My attention snaps to Rhiannon as my cheeks heat up at her words.