...This Was Going To Get Ugly

A/N Seee....update so there's no need to hold me at gunpoint. Also i know a lot of you are trying to figure out if Adrik is the Solo Dog mentioned at the beginning now i could be nice and drop hint's if this is true or not buuuuuut i'm thinking of being a little mean :P

This chapter is dedicated to my new followers i have gained over the past 48hrs

Sang's POV

I don't know how long the darkness had taking me but i was sure it wasn't long as my senses started coming together as i felt myself being lowered into what i assume was a bed that had to have been made of clouds from how soft it felt against my bed.

Clouds, really Sang? urgh i guess i have a worse fever then i thought.

It felt like my eyes had been clued shut by how hard it was taking to open them, thankfully i managed too but everything was still hazy. I could make out a figure in front of me who seemed to have frozen as though just noticing my opened eyes.

''Don't worry Princess, Sean i on his way, just hold on''

The baritone voice of Victor felt like heaven against my ear's for a few precious moments before his word's entered my mind.

Crap! I can't let them know

I blinked over a dozen times as a few other familiar voices filled the room but i couldn't work them out as my focus was entirely on regaining my eyesight.

''I'm....fine''

I croaked out as the ceiling started to become clearer and clearer so i decided to move them back towards where i had saw the figure of Victor and was shocked to notice Kota and Luke beside him as well though my shock wasn't because they were here but because of the worry that shinned in their eyes like somehow had lit a beacon.

''You are not fine Sang, what happened? Victor said he found you passed out on the ground in your tent''

Kota's voice filled the room and i took a few seconds to try and work out how i could play this.

Victor had came in after my fall

There is no doubt they can tell i have a fever

Did i show signs of pain when Victor moved me? i could pass that off as from the fall if so.

''It's....just a bug or something''

I mumbled softly my eye's starting to feel heavy again, my back was beyond agony but now i was back in control of my mind i was able to once more push the pain to the back of my head to make it easier to deal with.

''There's more to it cupcake, Vic said you were in serious pain''

Luke spoke his sweet voice had me begging for treat's i only got to eat around Victor or Wil.

Jeez what is this fever doing to me?

''I...fell''

It wasn't a lie, i knew that's what had happened to me considering the last thing i remember was trying to practice and then Victor picking me up from the ground.

No wonder the pain is much worse.

''Why were you even there in the first place if you were sick to the point you passed how? do you not realise how dangerous that is Sang?....we will need to get Sean to get her out for any possible injuries, do you have any idea how far she had fallen?''

Though the first question was directed at me by Kota the second was obviously directed to Victor. Didn't he know it would've been better to ask me instead?