Volto

A/N Wooo! internet is finally working again, was worried i wouldn't be able to update tonight due to internet problems.

Corey's POV

''Raven....''

I breathed out his name my voice husky even to my own ears.

''I...I have work...'''

I let out a small moan as i felt the rough lips against my neck.

''I have work too....Corey Work''

Raven said moving his lips away from my neck as he glanced down at me with a playful smirk on his face and lust in his eyes and i couldn't help how much that look set my body on fire.

We shouldn't be playing about right now, Victor was already away to lay the virus in the computer systems for me to 'fix' later, and until then i was to continue doing background check's especially a specific little bird's.

''We have to behave''

I told him with a small sigh, how i wanted nothing else but to continue our fun but i couldn't get distracted and i know if i continued with the Russian i would be extremely distracted from everything but him.

God the thing's he does to me.

I felt him grind against me and bit down hard on my lip to stop the moan from escaping.

He's making it hard for me to say no.

''Then say yes''

He purred causing me to blush when i realised i said that aloud watching him glance to my lip i was currently biting before leaning forward and connecting his with mine.

Screw it, a little break won't hurt.

I placed my hands on his waist letting my fingers slip into his waist band as he continued to ravish my lips, slowly allowing my fingers to trace around his waist before moving lower and i couldn't help roll my eyes at realising he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Typical.

I felt my body hum in need as Raven let out a satisfied growl at feeling my fingers and palm move lower and lower.

''Rav--''

My words are interrupted at the sudden slam of our camper door as it hit off the wall, my cheek's turning bright red as i let my head fall slightly further back, ready to be embarrassed at one or more of our brother's catching us at it on the couch, especially considering we were still in the camper that Axel,Owen and Sean shared but was shocked to find Sang out of breath staring at us with large eyes.

Usually i'd be a muttering fool, beyond embarrassed that she ran in on me and Raven like this, even though she already confirmed she had no problem with our relationship which i fully believe, it's totally different seeing it in action, but what stopped me from ending up in such a way was seeing what her eyes were wide with.

Fear. Complete and utter fear.

Raven was already off me the hunger he had moments ago had in his eyes gone as rage took over no doubt seeing the fear in her eye's like mine.

''Little Kitten, what is wrong?''

I sat up watching her carefully as she tried to calm her breathing while explaining what had her in such a state.

''Man.....tent....almost...had me....white...mask''

I was already becoming greatly concerned at what little i could make out but what had my body grow cold as Raven began letting out which i could only guess were curses in his mother tongue.

Volto.

He had been a major pain in the ass for Academy, we didn't know who Volto was simply that he was male and hated everything to do with us. Volto had screwed up so many missions and even cost the lives of a few Academy members because of such actions he would take.

He was public enemy number one in the eyes of the Academy, and now here he was, ready to screw up another major mission.

But why did he confront Sang? She had nothing to do with the Academy.

''Sang, deep breaths''

I said trying to get her to calm down as i reached out for her before guiding her to the couch as i quickly turned to the Russian as i heard him readying his gun.

''Red-line everyone''

I told him before glancing at the gun and sending a 'not now' look, one he was not pleased to see but thankfully he placed it back behind his back as he brought out his phone alerting our brothers of an emergency.

''He...he appeared out of nowhere''

Her was was weak and i could see how her body was now shaking so i moved to sit beside her allowing my arm to go around her as i tried to comfort her.

''It's okay, you're safe''

I whispered into her hair as she buried her head into my chest, i had seen this girl stand as knives were thrown at her, perform after having her back torn at and not showing any sign of weakness or fear and yet here she was a shaking mess from fear all because of that bastard.

What did Volto do to her?

''Just calm yourself, we've alerted everyone, they'll be here soon''

I was moving her side to side as i gently rubbed her back allowing my chin to rest on her head comforting her as she calmed herself closing my eyes as i felt Raven place his hand on my shoulder, no doubt doing the same with Sang as we awaited our brother's arrival so we could find out what happened.

It seemed Sang couldn't catch a break, dealing with everything that was happening so far and now Volto approached her, she didn't need or deserve it. I hadn't spent as much time with her as the other's but i saw how she was already changing them and though i wouldn't say i loved her or that like i did Raven i knew i would surely fall for her like a few of my brothers, i know Victor,Gabe and North were already head over heel's for her, Raven was the first he had wanted her instantly like he had when he met me especially after she accepted our relationship with zero judgement.

Sang was special and i knew she was going to play a big role in our family and i couldn't wait till i fell for her the way a few already have.

I suddenly glance up as North,Brandon and Silas came barging in worry laced on their faces as they looked ready to fight before coming to a halt as they noticed the small bird in my arms.

''What the fuck, did something happen to Sang Baby?''

North yelled coming towards us but i held up my hand that had been rubbing her back to stop him, which thankfully he did despite the reluctance i saw in his eyes, as i shook my head, she still hadn't stopped shaking and knew she was trying to calm herself and gather her thoughts, she didn't need North interrupting her right now.

''Report!''

Owen's stern voice filled the room as he entered followed behind by Kota,Nathan,Victor and moment's later Axel,Gabe,Sean and Marc, All accept Owen and Axel looking at Sang with worry

''Is she hurt?''

Sean asked coming toward's us fully in Doctor mode, his body tensed not doubt worrying about what happened to her now and i saw him visibly relax when i shook my head letting her know she wasn't hurt.

At least not physically.

I glanced at Owen and Axel both urgently awaiting my response and i knew all hell was going to break out with my next word.

''Volto...''

He was back.