He's After...

A/N I have been meaning to ask everyone, how do yous feel about so many chapters? this will have alooooot of chapters and i'm worried you may fall bored, should i look at shortening it or are you happy with how long this story is? Also THANK YOU for everyone of the 118k+ readers! and the 8k+ votes! i can't thank you enough so there may be a little surprise soon as thank you.

Sang's POV

Volto.

Volto.

Volto.

The name kept repeating itself in my mind as i felt the shift in the air knowing the men were finding places to sit as i calmed myself down.

I'm not one to get scared easily but that man's presence, his words, it sent fear pulsing through my body, fear i hadn't felt since her.

I slowly move myself from Corey's chest sending him a small smile in gratitude for helping calm me down.

''Miss Sang, can you please explain what happened?''

I glanced towards Owen who was showing little to no emotion before glancing back to Corey trying to figure out what else i missed him say since i tuned out after hearing the man's name.

''I told them the few words i managed to make out informing them that it was no doubt Volto who was behind whatever had you running here so scared.''

I frowned at Corey's words my mind finally realising the obvious.

They knew his name.

They knew him.

''You know who he is?''

I see Corey looking away sadly and after he doesn't speak for a few moment's Owen takes over.

''You mentioned a man in a white mask according to Corey, we have had run in's with such a man who we refer to as Volto, what i want to know is how he came into contact with you''

His words weren't accusing and actually sounded as though he seemed to be concerned about the fact this Volto had contacted me.

''I was just in my tent,dancing to music to cool down from everything...''

I flickered my eyes over to Nathan who looked at me with guilt overwhelming his eyes so gave him a small smile of reassurance.

''All of a sudden this voice fills the tent and my music is stopped....i couldn't see him, couldn't tell where he was, he was talking about caged birds and singing....then he was right behind me....he not only managed to sneak up on me but had me trapped in his arms''

That's what had scared me, i had learned so much over the terrible years so i wouldn't fall victim again, i learned to feel shifts in the air, learned to tell scents apart so i knew if anyone was around me, i learned to fight so i would never be trapped by someone.

Yet he managed it.

''He mentioned yous...''

I quickly added remembering how he spoke about the Academy, he was not a friend of theirs that's for sure.

''Then.....''

I took a deep breath feeling Corey's hand resting on my knee letting me know he was still helping me.

''He said i was his.....''

Those five words were like an alarm for the men in front of me, all of a sudden North, who i hadn't realised due to my current state was beside me, started yelling along with Gabe,Marc and the loudest of them all combined Raven.

I couldn't make out much due to all the loud voices which had me flinching backwards into Corey's chest but the few things i did hear were either words i dare not repeat or how they were going to make him pay.

''QUIET!''

Both Axel and Owen yelled with such command it had me wanting to somehow become even quieter.

''Right now we have to learn everything that happened with Miss Sang and then find out how he even learned we were there before we can think how to make him pay for his crimes''

Owen told them all sternly before glancing towards me motioning with a slight tilt of his head for me to continue filling them in.

''He said you always get in his way....that i'm meant for him, he mentioned about how good i felt in his arms''

I felt the cold shiver down my spine at the memory of that moment, i would do anything to make sure he never got me in his arms again

''He then just left...after telling me he would see me again...he disappeared as though he had been a figment of my imagination...''

I still couldn't get over the way he had sneaked up, how he trapped me, how he left without a trace.

He's a force to be reckoned with.

My eye's suddenly widen as i jump on my feet as my mind reminded me of one more thing.

''He...He knew my name''

It hadn't struck me till this point that he had called me Sang, how did he know my name?

''He knew your name?''

Brandon asked as though double checking i wasn't mistaken.

''He called me Sang...he said 'see you soon Sang'....''

He shouldn't be able to know my name unless i told him and i'm certain we didn't have an introduction during his appearance, does this mean he wasn't here because of the Academy? had he been watching me before them? no, i was rarely called by my name before them, he couldn't have looked me up since i didn't exist.

I felt my mind ready to explode at trying to figure out exactly what was happening, he had been fixated on me and barely mentioned the Academy apart from telling me they couldn't have me because i was his.

''Miss Sang?''

''You said you know him....how?''

I asked trying to make sense of everything.

''He's been a cause of a lot of terrible things, he screws up our missions, has hurt other members, we don't know anything about him or why he has it out for us...''

Luke added and i was surprised at how the mischief boy was suddenly all serious.

''He said you couldn't have me....that i was meant for him....he also knew my name somehow,he acted as though i was his property that you were trying to steal, he didn't treat me like an enemy, didn't act like he was doing this simply because i was connected with you....''

''What do you mean?''

Victor asked but i didn't answer him instead i looked at the two in charge as i saw them work out exactly what i was trying to say.

''This isn't about us....''

Owen whispered aloud enough for us to hear as his mind also realised the same thing mines did.

''He's after Sang''

But i'm not his enemy, why is he after me?