Rewrite The Stars

A/N 3 New chapters in one night?! who's a lucky reader? you're a luck reader! yes you are!....sorry i have so much energy right now. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! enjoy!

Victor's POV

If i simply move forward a few more inches i would finally be able to taste her soft pink lips on my own and damn did a huge part of me want to do just that.

But I can't.

Our number one priority is this assignment and despite the feelings wrapping their way round my heart I know I have to wait to see if all my brother's feel the same, we have agreed it would be one girl for us all, to avoid being split apart and though i was already falling for this captivating princess i had to wait for my brother's to do so because i knew she was ours.

She had to be.

I watched her bright green eyes, eye's as green as emeralds that held shadows, shadows so similar to me and my brother's, glance to my lips before something flashed before her eyes, something i hadn't caught well enough before it was gone to understand, and she suddenly moved backwards away from me and i couldn't help the tightness in my chest at her backing away from me, as much as i knew i couldn't kiss her right now a part of me had hoped to see that she wanted me to.

''As i said, i didn't do anything, that was all you''

She said softly her eyes still refusing to make contact with me.

Did she not feel the same as i now feel?

I was so sure she felt what i felt.

Sang was so hard to read, she hid her emotions, her pain so well but when she sings...she reveals everything like an open book.

That's it!

I turned my attention back to the piano taking a deep breath as i allowed my heart to create a melody that would connect with Sang, that would let me know just what she was feeling.

I could feel her eyes trained on me again when i turned my attention to piano and after a few pregnant pauses i felt my fingers move as the tent once again became filled with music.

After a few minutes of getting a feel for the melody i feared my plan would go down in flames, she hadn't spoke or even sang a single word, i thought with after what we shared just moments before had created a bond to connect our music but i didn't want to give up so instead i decided to start.

''You know I want you...''

I glance up towards her but see she has her back to me.

''It's not a secret I try to hide

I know you want me''

I watch as her back stiffen's at my words but i don't stop, i wan't to see where this will go.

''So don't keep saying our hands are tied

You claim it's not in the cards''

I know her mind is only on one thing, avenging Adrik but i've seen some of my brothers with her, she need's to know she has a chance at another family.

''Fate is pulling you miles away

And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny
?''

I know what can stop me....stop us, she can, she can walk away and once we are done here that would be it, but i don't want that, i just know shes the one for us.