I Didn't Do Anything...

A/N 2 UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT! IS THE WORLD ENDING?! i mean with how 2020 has been so far...it wouldn't surprise me. I hope you's enjoy the chapter.

Sang's Pov

I ran and i ran and i didn't stop running with a poor Victor attached to me until we had made it safely inside my pink training tent, the heat in my cheeks still telling me they were bright red.

Naked.Raven was naked.

I saw....it.

I let go off Victor's hand as i put them over my face again letting out a groan at what had just happened, one moment i'm about to eat my favourite breakfast then Marc is yelling for his precious and then there in all his Glory was a naked Raven!

Damn that Russian!

And why was it so big?...are they all big like that?

I shook away such thoughts as quickly as they entered, there was no need to be thinking about these Academy men's....parts.

''I'm so sorry you had to witness that Sang''

Victor spoke his deep voice taking me out of my rampant thoughts as i turned towards him giving a small nervous laugh.

''It's fine...it's fine...uh...PIANO!'' 

I quickly yelled trying to get away from this conversation causing Victors fire eyes to looked at me confused.

''Piano...we gotta start practising...''

I repeated glancing towards the instrument i was speaking about as i felt Victor pass me and head towards it his hand gliding over the keys slightly making me notice how long his fingers truly were before he spoke to me.

''Is there anything you have in mind?''

He asked his voice almost husky causing goosebumps to grace my skin.

''huh?....''

I stuttered out trying to ignore the reaction my skin had to his voice.

''For us to start practice, how do you want to go about it? should we do some covers and try and find a theme for us to work with?''

I frowned now at his words, he spoke about playing the piano almost like a chore, as though he had to go through this a million times and simply wanted it to be over with.

That's not how one as talented as him should act towards the piano.

''No.''

I stated simply as i brought my index finger to my bottom lip in thought. Victor was obviously someone famous considering how Hendricks was with him, perhaps the fame now ruined the love he once had for the instrument? it wasn't my place to ask but it was my place as his partner in the act to remind him of his past love.

''Then how will we pract-....''

I held my hand up to silence his sentence shaking my head as i moved towards him and piano pointing towards the seat.

''Sit''

I commanded my mind going into professional mode as i watched him listen and do as i say.

''I don't know your story, nor is it my place to ask about it, but i'm sorry for whatever happened to cause you to be so...bored with your gift''

His eyes grew wide at my words but i didn't give him a chance to speak.

''...But i want to help bring back the reason you fell in love with the piano in the first place,i don't want to hear some emotionless tune, i want you to play from the heart...and mean it''