The Rarest Of All Birds.

Sang's POV

I felt my fingers trail up my arm slowly my eyes closed so i was relying only on my sense of touch as i allowed the music to take over my body as thought it i was it's puppet and it was my master.

I had came back to my tent half an hour after i spoke with Owen and Axel and was surprised that despite having been let down Nathan was sitting waiting for my return only to send me a smile and thank me for keeping my promise before he excused himself, i had been confused until i realised what he was referring to.

I promised i would be back for him.

I felt my feet push up so i was almost standing by my mere toes as my body gracefully twirled around before my feet started leading the way.

I wasn't practising a routine or that i was simply allowing my body to loose it's self in music as i usually did after a stressful day such as today. I figured i would be spending my time alone, i had a song performance later on which i only knew about after approaching Wil, turns out i the every other day off performing was strictly for my acts and not my song performances.

Thankfully i didn't have to worry about practice or setting up, Wil already had the music i would be singing along with ready to play through the speakers when i performed. I also already knew what i would be wearing, since i wouldn't be performing any acts i would get to use my rarer costumes that restricted movement compared to my other's and i was excited about being able to finally wear one again, it had been a while.

''You really are magnificent, the rarest of all birds''

I almost fall over at the sudden voice as i turn around to see who the unfamiliar voice belonged to but was met with nothing.

I felt chills ghost over my body as i tensed up, someone i didn't know was here. The lingering smell of ash and metal drifting around my tent told me i hadn't just imagined a voice and the fact my music had been stopped.

''Who's there?''

I asked keeping my voice strong despite the fear pooling in my stomach due to the fact i couldn't see anyone due to there scent was now all around the tent and the amount of shadows were being used to their advantage.

''Little Birdie all caged up...''

I realised it wasn't that his voice was unfamiliar, it was distorted, as though he was speaking through a voice changer. His voice echoed from all around me continuing to make it hard to pinpoint where he was.

''Wing's have been clipped....her body broken''

I felt my heartbeat race faster and faster with each word despite the slight distortion his words were laced with coldness and it caused the hairs on my arms to stand attention.

The owner of that voice was dangerous.

''But the fools don't realise her voice is her weapon''

What is he going on about? was he talking about me?why did he refer to me as Little Birdie?

''Show yourself coward!''

It was stupid to call an unknown by names but i wanted to draw him out, better to face an opponent you could see then one you couldn't.  

I couldn't help the flinch when the entire tent filled with a cold humourless laugh.

''chirp chirp''

My entire body froze as it realised the voice came directly behind me and the fear wanted to engulf me as i felt the heat that wasn't there before behind me.

He had managed to sneak up on me.

I went to twist my body round, ready to attack the creep that dared come here but before i could move a muscle his arms that were covered all in black fabric caged me, one arm tight around my waist, the other around my neck as he pressed me against him, my breath's coming out fast as i realised not only was he able to catch me unaware but in inhuman strength had me unable to move, to attempt at an escape.

I needed help.

I went to scream out, hoping someone was near by, but as though sensing my next move he applied pressure to me neck cutting off my voice.

''Now now Songbird''

He spoke low the distort from the voice changer almost made him hard to hear despite him next to my ear.

''Though Ghostbird is more fitting''

My eyes widened.

How did he know?

I tried to move my body, even just an elbow so i could use it against him to get a way but he simply gripped my waist tighter causing me to wince in pain.

That was going to leave bruises.

''I don't want to hurt you''

His grip say's otherwise.

''How good you feel in my arms''

He sounded as though he was speaking aloud to himself and i couldn't help but shiver in disgust at his words, a shiver he must have felt as he let out a grunt of disapproval.

''You will soon learn you are meant for me....''

What did he mean?

''Those Academy boy's have caused me to speed up my time frame, they will soon learn like you that you are mine''

He let out a deep growl and i closed my eyes as i silently begged for someone to come along.

''They always get in my way....but they won't take you from me....''

I let out a small audible whimper at his dark promise causing him to loosen his grip on me as he spun my body round,harshly gripping my arms and i thought i was finally going to see who he was but my fear simply intensified as i was face to face with a figure cloaked in black wearing a full white mask, his cold possessive brown eyes the only thing the mask allowed me to see.

I watched as the masked figure tilted his head slightly his eyes moving down me then slowly making their way back up locking with my own before the grip on my left arm disappeared and suddenly the black gloved hand was slowly moving down my check.

''So beautiful....no matter how many times they break you...you stay standing strong...your voice having them all fall before you...''

He was insane, i couldn't understand completely what he was going on about but i knew i had to get away from him and thanks to the new position i was able to bring my knee up connecting with a hard abdominal causing him to grunt in pain completely loosening his grip on my other arm allowing me to jump backwards moving into a fight stance though instead of trying to launch for me or yell at me for what i did he simply let out another cold laugh fill the tent as he straightened himself, he seemed to look at me for a long second and i was ready to attack when i saw his hand take something out his pocket, a small black device with a button on it and before i knew it he was pressing it and i was suddenly surrounded in darkness.

No!

I was turning blindly waiting for any noise to warn me he was near me.

''I'll see you soon Sang''

I wasn't surprised he knew my name, he seemed to know everything, but that didn't stop the fear that was beginning to take over me and as the lights came back on around my tent showing me all alone i spun on my feet and darted out going to the only place i could think of.

They'll protect me.