There Is No Second Chances At This...

A/N So i will apologise right now for any massive errors...i wrote this while drunk.

Sang's POV

I was so lost in thought over how i was going to deal with fourteen men in one night that I hadn't noticed the silence that now surrounded me as i continued to think how to do this.

I usually only have one person to help.

How the hell am i supposed to find out any of their hidden talents especially with Mr Stick In The Butt?

Oh wait, only thirteen, i've already dealt with the Russian.

I snap my fingers to gain their attention only to notice i already had their complete attention, Corey looked to be in shock which caused me to raise an eyebrow in question but after noticing the strange gleam in Raven's eye decided just to continue with what i was doing and ignore whatever was going on with Gleaming Russian,Shocked Twin and a couple red cheek boys.

Why were their cheeks red anyway?

I ignored my minds question and spoke to the men infront of me.

''Right we won't have enough time to do this separately so i'll sort you's into pairs and we can just tag team it...''

I jumped at the sudden splatter to my furthest right side as the other twin Brandon seemed to sputter and choke on the water he had been drinking when i had been speaking.

''Are you ok?''

I asked while noting the fact this one seemed to have an occasional problem with a task as simple as drinking and he continued to cough while a chuckling Silas patted his back.

Was i missing something?

I shook my head, I didn't have time for this.

''Right so i'll start with the twins then Nathan and Marc, North and Silas,Luke and Gabriel, Kota and Sean and i'll leave Axel and Stick in the butt till last, hopefully by then he's loosened up and more willingly''

I muttered the end of sentence though knew Owen would still be able to hear me.

''Wait, what about me Little Bird?''

Raven asked folding his arms over his chest as a frown shined on his lips, though it looked differently to his usual frown that i'd seen.

Wait....

Is he pouting?

''Uh....i've already dealt with you and Victor already has an in as well so you's wont be needed''

I answered though the confusion was obvious in my voice, why was he pouting?Though at my answer his pout seemed to disappear and confusion settled over his face at my words but before i could question him i suddenly felt large warm hands on my shoulders which caused an instant flinch and jump to my left to escape the hands as my eyes feel on the wide ones of Sean before they flashed with sorrow and understanding.

''Sorry Sang.....i didn't mean to scare you...''

''Its fine''

I quickly snapped towards him feeling bad for doing so since he had done nothing wrong but feeling the eyes of everyone else on me i wanted this scene to quickly end and as though sensing this Sean simply continued with what he was obviously going to say the moment he had placed his hands on my shoulders.

''It's obvious Pookie is simply wanting to work with us two at a time to try and find out what skills we may have that could provide useful, am i right?''