Everyone Has An Act...

A/N I just realised this story so far has already reached 17K reads! i honestly cant show how much i appreciate everyone of you that read's my stories! the best i can do is give you yet another update and dedicate it to each and everyone of you! i know the story is slow starting but that just mean's you know its going to be extremely long which is good right?

Sang's POV

It took slightly longer to get myself ready then i first thought, i'm not that skilled when it comes to makeup or dealing with my long blonde locks especially when i am trying to pull it all into one bundle to place a wig on, you would think after a few years of doing this it would as as easy as 1,2,3 but no....i struggled for over forty minutes with my hair and that damned large pink wig, it wasn't a signature look usually when i sang i tried to do something with my natural hair but as i said my skills on such were limited it was just easier using the many wigs already styled by the circus members.

Thankfully after almost an hour and twenty minutes i was sitting just outside the back of the main tent as i listened to the loud chattering that i could hear from the customers at the front, they sounded excited which caused a small smile to form on my lips, i loved being able to entertain people that were so obviously looking forward to what they were going to witness but sadly there was just too many things i didn't look forward to when it came to performing and such because the smallest of error could mean a punishment filled with agony.

''There you are, Angel''

My head shot up to see 14 familiar faces coming towards me the large Greek god that had spoken being the first to reach me.

Had they been looking for me?

''Is everything okay?''

I asked cautiously even though my heart was telling me these were good people my mind was reminding me how many times i had been wrong before.

''Of course, Angel, we wanted to come wish you luck''

I raised my eye at the Greek god's words as the rest of the men caught up to him.

Why did they want to do that?

They must've worked out what i was thinking when one of the younger ones with green eyes that could put mine to shame that hid behind black frames spoke.

''Despite some mishaps you have been one of the very few that have been....welcoming and it's only fair that we wish you good luck before a performance''

I frowned at his word 'welcoming' i didn't think i had been much welcoming i had demanded one of them help me in an act who i later punched and almost tried to find a loophole to get out of performing with Victor.

''Oh...um thank you''

''Oi! Trouble what the fuck is going on with your look?''

My eyes shot to Crystal eyes as my lips stayed in a frown, i didn't think anything was wrong with my appearance it was the same as usual, then again they were new here.

''It's for the opening act i don't get along with the stylists and that here and my skill's are very limited in this department, it's the best i could do''

I shot back defensively which caused a flicker of guilt to cross the crystal blue eyes and for a moment i felt bad at my words but what does he suspect for just coming up here and bashing me for something i couldn't help.

''He meant no harm Miss.Sang, Gaberiel is just very passionate about all things fashion, he is actually assisting in the style department here''

Mr.Perfect stated as though we has trying to calm a possible argument, though i wouldn't have taken it that far, maybe he was just worried i would punch the one called Gabriel as well?