....A Storm Was Coming

A/N 3rd Update in a night...im on a personal record here :L Question is do i keep going and heat up some pizza or call it a night?

Sang's POV

''What did you do?''

The long hair Native American looking one that had shoved me backwards yelled at me.

What did i do?

WHAT DID I DO?

Oh hell no!

''Maybe you should learn the story first before you go assuming things!''

I yelled back though it seemed like Long hair wasn't going to do what i said.

''Why the hell is Raven covered in blood?!''

His voice was raised, demanding and as he stepped forward i couldn't help the flinch, i was familiar with this, someone angry,demanding,coming towards me....it always ended in my own pain.

''Axel stop!''

The Russian accent caused the Long hair aka Axel to stop though his eyes never left me.

''Did she jump you or something?''

The one with two different eye colours asked as he glanced towards me as Raven tried to get to his feet.

''Why the hell would i jump him?''

I asked confused, where they hell did they think they were that there first though would be someone jumping someone?

''I was simply defending myself against that Russian Pervert!''

I yelled pointing an accusing finger towards said Russian Pervert causing every to stop what they were doing and look between me and the now standing Russian even Axel had turned slightly to glance at him as he and Mr.Perfect raised an eyebrow towards him.

''Pervert?''

The accused asked with wide eyes his hand still covering his nose.

''Yeah that's what you call someone who was tryna take a girl's top off without consent!''

I yelled once more causing everyone, even Mr.Perfect to look at Raven with wide eyes before the turned to Luke who put his hand to his face and groaned.

''Stupid Russian''

He muttered before quickly standing moving towards me and Axel as though ready to stop Axel from coming closer to me or to stop me from making a run for it, which to be honest i would've if i didn't have eyes on me.

''This has all be a massive misunderstanding...''

Luke started before the sound of several more feet came running towards us and i realised all 14 of the guys were now at the scene.

How the hell did they know to come here?

''What the fuck happened?!''

My Dark and moody yelled his angry eyes going towards me as he took a step forward towards me before multi eye colour stopped him.

''We are just getting to the story so calm down North! it seems some sort of misunderstanding happened...''

Multi eye said to the male named North before looking towards Luke almost begging him to continue before things got out of hand.

Good plan, my fist already hurts slightly from the Russian's nose, what was it made out of, blood metal? Good job i'm too short to use my head, i'd no doubt had a crushed skull if i had.