Who Are You Sang?

A/N 4th Chapter in one night yaaay! this will probs be my last one of the night so will try and make it a good one!

Axel's POV

Bang, Bang, Bang

I stood for a few moments after banging my hand against the caravan door that i knew belong to Sang, i didn't really want to be here but a night of most my brothers telling me otherwise and the part of me that felt guilty had me finally picking up the courage to drop by in the middle of my break to apologise to the little bird that was somehow finding her way into our family.

After another few moments of no answer i figured she was either no in or ignoring me but she didn't seem like the type to do the last. Rubbing a hand across my chin i debated on either leaving until later or trying to work out where she could be.

Wait, the first performance was tonight could she be training?

I decided i would drop by her ten to see if she was there to make my apology and if she wasn't then wait until the next time i saw her.

Thankfully her tent wasn't far from where her caravan was so after several minutes i was nearing the giant pink tent that stuck out like a sore thumb, i was a mere few feet away when the soft music hit me.

I'm dying to catch my breath
Oh why don't I ever learn?

I remember that voice from yesterday it was a voice i was never going to forget even if i wanted to.

I've lost all my trust,
Though I've surely tried to turn it around

I quietly made my way inside so not to disturb and so i would be able to see what she was doing, to be said i was surprised would be an understatement. When i had entered the tent there was a few things i realised, though it was her singing it wasn't live it was being played through a speaker system i couldn't quite see, second was the beautiful woman who was currently lost in her own world as she danced around a long thick white piece of fabric that travelled all the way to the top of the tent.

Don't tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place

I was snapped out my trance as the song playing continued and i knew from the way the music was that i had missed apart of it as i watched the beautiful little bird in front of me. She hadn't noticed her new watcher as she continued along with her song as her small pale hand clasped itself with the white fabric and before i knew it she became one with it.

I'm here on the edge again
I wish I could let it go

I watched as it looked like she about to drop and i rushed a few feet towards her before she gracefully stopped halfway allowing her petite body to bend downwards being held only by the piece of fabric as she allowed on hand to extend outwards.

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away

I've never seen anything like this before i didn't even know it was possible to dance in the air with nothing but a piece of fabric, it was then i noticed how there was no net or mats on the ground to help her is she were to fall. My eyes snapped back to her as she pulled apart what i originally thought was just on piece but was actually two pieces of fabric as she twirled around her head falling backwards her eyes closed but her face, her beautiful heart shaped face was like an open book.

Don't tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place

It was though each lyric meant something to her, the pain, the sadness,t he raw emotion that her face showed was stunning and heartbreaking, i had never been lost for words but right now i couldn't think of anyway to describe what i was seeing. Her waist was once again wrapped in the fabric as she allowed herself to fall to the ground coming closer to the ground that for a moment my heart got stuck in my throat as i believed she was never going to stop but she did, mere inch's and i couldn't help the loud sigh of relief to escape my lips it was at that moment as she danced herself around the fabric as she moved upwards that she froze, her eyes opening up as the turned to look towards me.