She Needs Us

A/N Over 20k Reads, 2.29k Votes and almost 200 Followers! I really have no words and i can't thank my readers enough for their support so this chapter is for each and every single one of you! Also i know the drug has it's on name in the books but i've been watching Brooklyn 99 and just love the name of a drug they used just cause the name makes me laugh so i will be using that.

On another point i know a lot of you are hating me with the constant cliffhangers on chapters but i can't help it...i have a mean streak and i know y'all ain't gonna be happy about a couple things here so remember..you love me and need me to continue this story so do not hurt me.

Sean's POV

I had been working in the medical tent all morning, despite a few scrape's and bump's that i dealt with i wasn't being used as much as i thought especially considering the amount that came into the tent limping or in obvious pain the refused to be seen by me and would wait for Doctor Harris, a man i definitely would not ever work with if i had the option. The man was disrespectful and he certainly did not care for his patients but what really got me was the way he would leer at some of the women that came to the tent, it turned my blood cold and all i could think was of my poor Pookie having to deal with him.

Let's hope she never gets even a paper cut so she's never within his eyesight.

I can't believe just how fast i was becoming attached to Pookie, even a few of my brothers were  and a few that were trying to deny such a thing, she was special and like Raven had mentioned she was the one for our team.

Though we only merged our teams 2 year's ago we had came to an agreement within months that we wanted what the Anderson Team had but we could never all get along with the same girl to the point i was starting to think we would never have that but now with Sang i could finally see it.

Sang Green had a lovely ring to it

I knew even out stoic team lead's felt something for the girl but they kept trying to spout excuses that i could see past, especially with Owen who i had been brother's with since we were teenagers.

We've only know her a few days.

Miss Sang may not be what she seems.

Our mission takes top priority.

I swear sometimes i wanted to smack their heads together and see if that would knock sense into them.

''What has you lost in thought Sean?''

Owens voice broke me out of my thoughts.

And speak of the soon to have his head knocked sense into...

''Nothing Owie...''

I said with a bright smile at his disapproving look on his face at his newest nickname before he moved towards me his eyes carefully searching the place.

''Doctor Robert's got a message to us, they still haven't found the missing dog we've to keep our eyes and ear's open for whisper's that could lead us to clues to what happened to him''

I hope he's just in hiding.

''We are to watch everything and everyone here now after the footage i managed to capture of the deal going down with Greg, Victor and Corey were able to confirm the drug being passed was at least a 85 percent match to the drug that we now know is called Gigglepig''

''What an idiotic name...''

I muttered under my breath shaking my head, it sounded so simple...fun but we knew it was anything but.