But First I Need A Fruit Cup....

A/N Thanks for all the lovely comments, i love hearing from all of yous so i know yous are enjoying each chapter. I decided to treat you's with a second chapter tonight because yall just made me feel generous after all the lovely comments! I hope you's enjoy from Raven's POV, i was originally going to do this entire story in Sang's POV with two or three A Reports in between but i somehow ended up writing up the boys POV so i do apologise if there chapters feel different to Sang's i had worked on how i was going to portray everyone and everything from her POV before i suddenly brought the boy's POV into it so i promise it will get better with time! Feel free to Comment,Vote,Share and Follow!

Raven's POV

I was anxious this morning to find my little bird, my brother's didn't understand why, something had went done last night, she had taken our place for something and my gut was telling me it wasn't for anything good.

All fourteen of us were confused about her, she seemed so innocent and small then for a split moment we worried she had simply stood up to that emerald girl so she could have a shot at us and i was more than willing, her words she spoke on behalf of me were too sweet for me not to give her whatever she wanted especially when challenged to take on my brother's if i couldn't 'met her expectation'

Oh i'd peak her expectations and have her begging for more than she expected.

I didn't mind if she did end up picking one of my brothers after i showed her what Russia felt like. We had been in agreement for over a year that we wanted exactly the same as another Academy team we were close too, the Anderson team, one girl for us all.

Though i had a great relationship with Corey we were both very open to having a bird to share with our brothers, he had said he was something to do with sexual pans, me....i was Ravensexual.

''Has no one found her damn trailer yet?''

North asked his eyes flashing around, he admitted he was unsure of the little bird right now, foolish one, i knew she was the one for us when she without fear stood by a board and trusted me enough to through knives at her.

Maybe i should find a fruit cup first before we track her down.

After a meeting last night we had voted to find out if little bird was fine, facts or no facts, like Owen wanted, i knew she wasn't fine, not with the fear that radiated off her when she left with that pigman.

''I tried asking where Angelle Mou slept from some of the older women but all they would tell me was 'If she didn't already tell you, then you aren't supposed to know'...i don't know if to respect them for not just directing anyone to her trailer...it was quite annoying even when i explained we were worried when she left with McCoy, everyone just looked away and continued on with whatever they were talking about like i wasn't there''

I was surprised to hear the Greek so frustrated, i couldn't blame him, we couldn't exactly go searching every trailer, so now we were stuck this morning walking around before breakfast, if what you call what they served breakfast, in hopes of finding her. I was currently with North,Silas and Kota. I had wanted to be on Corey's team but he and Victor's computer skills were needed.

I was about to tell them we should head towards the breakfast area in hopes she showed up when suddenly a loud banging and a voice so rough it sounded like they smoked a hundred a day sounded to the right of us.

''Siiiiiiing song!''

All four of us stopped, we remembered what little bird had said yesterday involving her name. Turning my attention sharply to the right i made out the lanky figure who stood at about 5'9 with shaved hair currently banged his fist across the white door before suddenly it opened to reveal a not so happy little bird.