She May Not Be A Psycho But She's Definitely....

A/N I'm doing the previous chapter from some of the boy's POV the next chapter will be a continuing of that from another of their views as i wanted everyone to see parts of this and some of what happen's next from their views. Also for some reason i just fell the song above is legit Gabriel and Sang  especially with how i'l be portraying Sang in this story :L

Feel free to Comment,Vote,Share And Follow!

Gabriel's POV

You know what i love most about this new assignment? the fact that we get to experience something we would never really have gotten to if we lived like normal teens our age and with being able to grab the only spot available for costume design and prep i would be able to continue doing something i loved.

But you know what i hate about the new assignment? the fact we currently had a nasty ass dressed like a hooker girl currently trying to proposition have of us as we finally sat down to enjoy the nastiness that this placed called breakfast.

We had only been sitting here for fifteen fucking minutes when the girl called Jade had plopped herself on North's lap before instantly finding herself on the ground, but did she give up there? fuck no.

She was currently bent over showing even more cleavage to the point i wondered why she was even wearing the ugly ass crop top trying to once again offer us a 'good time' and a 'special Jade tour', like any of of us were desperate enough for that.

I was about to tell her very colourfully where she could stick her special Jade tour when her sickly sweet voice decided to make yet another mistake.

''What an idiot he is...you should learn to speak before you actually do''

The bitch had the audacity to smirk towards Raven, i may have missed what had been said prior to her words but like fuck i was going to let her speak to one of my brothers like that and by the sudden rage i spotted in several of my other brothers and the clenched fists of North i wasn't the only one about to put her in her place.

But no one got a word out because suddenly a sweet angelic voice sounded over us.

''He at least speak's multiple languages, what's your excuse for broken English?''

My eyes shot up and widened at the five foot figure before us for a moment i thought she was a kid but despite her short frame it was easy to see she was roughly around my age. She was stunning and from here i could tell there wasn't a speck of makeup on her but what really grabbed my attention minus the horrible black and long pink work out clothes she wore was her hair. At first glance i thought it was blonde and originally it was the length, even in a high ponytail her hair reached atleast half way down her body, no doubt it reached passed her arse when it was down, but when she turned her head slightly i noticed the sudden change in colour, it was slight but i knew instantly it was just blonde hair she had, it was chameleon.

That hair is fucking mine.

I had been so focused on the beauty before me i had once again missed half the conversation that had taken place, i would have to have one of my brother's fill me in later.

''With all those new clothes you seemed to have came into possession with would intrigue Hendrick's and McCoy more then me calling you out for being an idiot''

Jade's face turned red raw with anger before finally she stormed off, i don't know exactly what had gone down but i did know that the chameleon beauty just stopped an outright fight for stepping in.

''Thank you for that, fucking girl wouldn't take no for a fucking answer, i was about to claw her eyes out for speaking to Raven if you hadn't stepped in''