It's A Dangerous Game...

A/N The song playing during the performance is at the top.

Raven's POV

It would be an insult to the sexy woman who was in my sight if i wasn't sporting an uncomfortable hard on, and i wouldn't dare to dream of insulting her, which is my excuse for the tightening in my pants.

Who wouldn't find such an alluring female sexy? especially now as she placed her small frame against the board moving her limbs to make a type of ballet stance, her long blonde strands now pulled into a tight ponytail showing of her perfect heart shaped face as her piercing green eyes found mine and i could see the her entire focus was on me and my body.

Though i wished she was focusing on my body for another reason.

I felt the cold steel of the blades as i twirled one between my fingers still surprised as well as turned on that Sang had pulled me away from my brother's to perform the act that had originally brought us into each other's life's. I was surprised because we had not had time to practice since the first time and yet here we were standing in front of my brother's and others with her trusting me enough to aim sharp blades at her body without hurting her.

If we were in Motherland she would have a line of pursuers.

The thought caused a sour taste in my mouth at the thought of other's trying to get her attention, it was different when it came to my brother's and just because i was happy to share her attention...

And hopefully more...

With them did not mean i would be willingly to share it with others. I was already weary of that circus boy that was close to her, what was his name again?

Bill?

Phil?

It ended in 'il' that i was sure of, not that it mattered what his name was but with his history with Sang did matter, what if she felt more for him? what if he felt for her?

He would be an idiot not too.

I was brought out my thought's when my ears picked up how quiet it had gotten around us before i noticed Sang signal to the male in charge of the music and i reminded myself that right now my thought's should stay on the beautiful creature before me.

I'll deal with the Gill boy later.

I kept my eyes on her as the slowly trailed the outline of her delightful body and i knew after i had taken a quick look at her eyes that she was completely focused on every small movement my body made. 

'There's secrets like bullets
Flying over head
This fear is a weapon
'

The lyrics filled my ears of the song that had been chosen for this moment and i listened carefully interested in why this song was chosen but kept my attention on Sang as i brought my left hand up eyeing the sharp blade that i held in my fingers before glancing back towards the little kitten smirking when i saw the glint of excitement in her eyes.

'Stealing breath

Can't escape this target on our backs
Through chaos and shadows
'

By the end of the lyric the blade that was moments ago safely in held in my hand was soaring through the air hitting its mark a mere inch from her hip noticing how Sang hadn't even flinched, she didn't doubt me for a second, she fully trusted me with her life.

'It's a dangerous game we're playing'

The second blade left my hand as it landed yet again no more than an inch from her hip on the opposite side.

'A dangerous game
Caught in the heat of the fire
It's a deadly line we're crossing
A deadly line
Will we be the only survivors'

I heard a few curses and knew they came from two specific people, Gabe and South.

'It's a dangerous game'

The third and fourth blade flew through the air with a mere second behind each throw, the third aiming an inch away fro her elbow on the right and the other landing an inch from the rip of her index finger on her left side that had been raised upwards.

'We're reaching the limit

Can't avoid the battleground
No rest for the wicked
Oh they're coming now
Can't you feel the target on your back
We're reaching the limit
'

Two more blades soon followed, the fifth landing an inch below the foot she had raised to lean against her leg, the sixth making it's home an inch next to her kneecap of the leg she was leaning her other against.

'We keep looking over our shoulders

Keep looking over our shoulders
Nothing is safe anymore
The night's getting so much colder
The nights getting so much colder
Nothing is safe anymore
'

I had one blade left and i couldn't help but turn my gaze to Sang's double checking the fearless beauty was still trusting me because i knew where she would want this aimed and as soon as i caught her teasing eyebrow lift her eyes almost screaming tauntingly 'Scared Russian?' i didn't second guess any second, i was a fool to even check in the first place.

'It's a dangerous game we're playing
A dangerous game
Caught in the heat of the fire
It's a deadly line we're crossing
A deadly line
Will we be the only survivors
It's a dangerous game
'

I brought the blade to my eye line finding the spot i would have it make it's home.

'It's a dangerous game'

 Perhaps if i hadn't been so focused i would have been more prepared.

'It's a dangerous game'

I would have sensed something didn't feel right.

'It's a dangerous game'

I would have been able to stop myself from making the error.

'It's a dangerous game'

Just as the blade was a millisecond from leaving my finger's something hard struck my lower leg, the sudden interruption took my focus away from Sang as i stumbled forward the blade leaving my fingers before i could stop it my eye's widening in fear as time around me began to slow. I knew instantly the blade wouldn't make the intended target i had planned for it and as i saw those beautiful green eyes widen at the nearing blade i knew she too knew this, the stumble had caused my aim to move downwards, i had already aimed an inch from the tip of her head and the stumble meant it was now going to aim lower.

''Sang!''

Her name was yelled by a dozen familiar voices, i could feel my heart stop as gasps filled the air ,my eyes closing like a coward scared to witness what i had done, as the blade finally made it's landing.

'It's a dangerous game'