Who Tried To Kill Me?

A/N I was gonna be super evil and make you's wait but luckily i feel your pain in being left with a cliffhanger and have decided to show mercy!

*This chapter as been edited on 6/10/20 so please reread this chapter before the next update as due to feedback i have decided this didn't properly portray the Sang in the previous chapters.

Sang's POV

My heart was racing as i felt the cold grass below me, my wide eyes on Raven. If i hadn't been so focused on every inch of him like Adrik had taught me, i would be joining Adrik in the afterlife sooner than i expected.

''SANG!''

I heard the familiar booming voice of North but i wasn't focusing on him, i had trailed my eyes away from Raven as soon as i saw him opening them again and was now currently looking up at the blade that was now fully stationed where my head had moments ago been.

I don't know what fully happened but i saw the second Raven stumbled, saw the way his hand had lowered and without his permission the blade had left his hands, i had mere second's to act, mere seconds to thank Adrik for his teachings as i let my foot give way allowing my body to fall milliseconds before the blade made contact with the board.

I turned my attention towards Raven, ready to see if he was okay, to find out what had happened but before i could lay my eyes on where i had last seen him a darkly clothed legs disrupted my view before suddenly i was yanked up causing me to lift my head to see a North full of rage and fear.

''I'm....I'm okay''

I reassured him my voice slightly breathless due to what had just transpired as i felt the arrival of more people around me and without looking to confirm knew it was the rest of the boys.

''What the fuck do you think you are playing at Sang Baby?!''

North seethed in front of me.

''I'm fi-''

''Don't give me that shit! Raven almost killed you!''

He growled out turning his head sharply to look towards the main person of his anger.

''You almost fucking killed her''

He growled towards the Russian causing me to frown, i had saw the sudden surprise at whatever caused his his stumble, this hadn't been his fault.

''Hey, don't start on Raven, it wasn't his fault''

I stated anger now fueling my body, I wasn't going to have Raven carry the guilt of something that wasn't his fault just because of North's anger.

''Perhaps we should take this somewhere more private''

I heard Owen's stern voice that held a hint of anger.

Crap, he wasn't happy either.

''No, we wont go any-''

I'm suddenly cut off as North effortlessly pulled my body up and over his shoulder causing me to become face to face with his shirt covered back.

Oh no he didn't!

''What the hell! put me down North!''

I was ignored by the angry caveman as he began to walk away the crowd giving off small laughter at the scene before them and a few murmuring about what the hell was going on.