1-10

Chapter 1 Boss, she wore

  "Boom—"

  Liu Qingqing didn't notice for a while, and her arm was cut by the zombie king in front of her.

  "Uncle's."

  Liu Qingqing cursed.

  She fought this ninth-level zombie king for a full day and night, and the surrounding buildings were almost completely destroyed by the two of them.

  As far as the eye can see, it is full of broken walls and ruins. When the wind blows, you can add a BGM:

  Snowflakes are fluttering, the north wind is rustling, and the world is vast~

  "Liu Qingqing, your arm has been scratched by me. Those who are able to be scratched by zombies will definitely degenerate into zombies, don't resist, and build a beautiful zombie world together with me." The

  zombie king raised his bright red lips, and smiled wildly on his pale face.

  Liu Qingqing was speechless.

  If it weren't for the shortage of supplies and the lack of staple food these days. She was really hungry again, and now she was a little dizzy, otherwise how could she be hurt by this rubbish thing.

  "Oh, hello brother, brother thinks really well, you see that the flowers are all falling for you, you see that the crowd is screaming for you."

  Liu Qingqing opened her mouth and came.

  "My brother Yushu is facing the wind, and my brother has beautiful features. Look at my brother's red lips, wow, isn't this Zhannanse No. 444, commonly known as mouth begging child color? Looking at my brother's pale face, wow, this is not Sangsang No. 1 liquid foundation, commonly known as Do you want to enter the coffin?" The

  zombie king clenched his fists and was out of breath.

  "Heh, Liu Qingqing, you are dying, and you are still talking here, you are really not afraid." The

  zombie king tried his best to stabilize his emotions, telling himself that it's okay, that Liu Qingqing will become a zombie with him sooner or later , when the time comes, she may be more powerful than herself.

  So we have to brainwash her now, otherwise not only will the title of Zombie King be lost, but whether this little life can be saved is another matter.

  As for killing her during the weak stage of her transformation, it's not that he hasn't thought about it, but it's better not to kill her if it's not a last resort.

  Otherwise, if she is not killed, then the two of them will have an endless relationship.

  It's really not worth it.

  "Am I afraid? What am I afraid of? I am so happy to have my brother by my side at this time, but..."

  "But what?"

  "But I prefer to be wiped out with my brother."

  Liu Qingqing said He hugged the zombie king, activated the power source, and began to explode.

  The Zombie King was shocked, no good, this Liu Qingqing will drag him to die together.

  "Let go of me, let go... ah—"

  "Bang—"

  At the last moment of self-explosion, Liu Qingqing only felt relieved.

  Since the beginning of the end of the world, she has changed from a top university student in the country to a warrior with supernatural powers.