391-END

Chapter 391

  Feng Ze left here with the little girl in his arms, and his subordinates also found evidence of Bai Hongxi's connection with this group of people in the laboratory.

  After seeing these irrefutable evidences, Bai Hongxi completely collapsed on the ground, staring blankly ahead.

  "Bai Hongxi, this is your retribution. You should have provided excellent talents for this experimental base, right?"

  Bai Hongxi gave Feng Ze a vicious look, and said with a sneer,

  "I just want to revitalize the alliance. What's wrong with me?" ?

  Those who make big things should be careless. Those people are just paying for the bright future of the alliance. Abandoning a few of them can improve the overall combat effectiveness of the alliance. What's wrong with me?

  Don't you want the alliance to be strong? My Marshal, I remember that you kept saying that you gave everything for the alliance! I just did the same thing as you, so what qualifications do you have to accuse me?"

  Feng Ze was not angry at all with his words , he just said with a blank face:

  "I give everything for the alliance and I only ask for myself. I will not pass on these pains to others. Even if they don't want to, I will not force them. This is me and you. The difference.

  You don't need to describe yourself as a tall person, you keep saying that this is only for the alliance, and their lives are not a big deal. What about you? Why don't you lie here instead of them?"

  Bai Hongxi stopped talking , how could he be like these people? He should be the person who stands behind the scenes and leads the overall situation, so how can he sacrifice himself to do this?

  Their identities were different. He, Bai Hongxi, was the head of state and always made decisions. It was the soldiers who should be running around and giving their lives!

  Feng Ze sneered, sure enough, he was right about this person. Always stand on the commanding heights of morality and say those sophistries, which are obviously unreasonable but righteous!

  I always thought that I would know how much the alliance has paid and how hard it is. But when disaster strikes, he will definitely be one of those people hiding behind.

  Feng Ze looked at him pitifully:

  "Bai Hongxi, the two of us will never be the same."

  After Feng Ze finished speaking, he left here, and the soldiers watching all this by the side also looked at Bai Hongxi with contempt.

  Isn't the life of these soldiers their life? Could it be that as the head of state, he is superior to others?

  Do these ordinary soldiers deserve to be sent to the laboratory after working for the alliance, under the pretense of playing their last value for the alliance?

  Then why doesn't he go by himself?

  It was precisely because of Bai Hongxi's speeches that the soldiers did not take a good look at him. Regardless of the fact that Bai Hongxi was still the head of state, he even dragged out what had been dragged out.

  While tugging, he cursed:

  "You bitch, didn't you bark so much just now? Why didn't you bark now? Tch!

  " ?"

  Amidst the accusations and insults from everyone, Bai Hongxi's face became more and more foul, and finally he seemed to be unable to bear it anymore, and stared at everyone with hatred.