31-40

Chapter 31 Blue and White Porcelain

  Auction officially begins.

  The auctioneer on the stage was wearing formal attire and standing in the middle of the circular auction stage. Directly in front of him was the stage where the auction items were placed. This auctioneer was very famous in the alliance, and it could be said that he was very experienced.

  "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this auction has officially started. Let's take a look at the first

  lot without talking ." Bu and the others saw a potted plant inside, which was beautiful and exuded moon-white (light blue) light.

  All the people present were silent for a moment, and then the female voice resounded throughout the auction hall.

  There is no girl who does not love beauty, let alone in the interstellar where flowers and plants are almost extinct.

  "Okay, this potted flower is a new variety we picked in the metaworld, and the Institute of Botany named it Moonlight Flower. You can see that when the lights are turned off, it will emit moon-like brilliance. There is only one potted flower in the interstellar world." The

  auctioneer showed a meaningful expression. He has been an auctioneer for so many years, so he naturally knows how to mobilize the desire of the audience to buy. Rich people like them don't care. It's money, and sometimes uniqueness is what they're after.

  Feng Ze on the stage thought about Ms. Ling Ya who loves flowers and plants at home, and planned to take a photo of this potted flower and give it to her.

  "Okay, the auction is now officially started. The starting price is 1 million star coins, and each bid must not be less than 1,000 star coins."

  With that, the hammer fell and the auction began.

  "1.1 million."

  "1.15 million."

  "3 million."

  "5 million."

  "5.5 million."

  Feng Ze didn't bother to take so many auctions, so he directly bid 10 million. Sorry, the last thing their family lacks is money.

  The others were also overwhelmed by Feng Ze's asking price, spending 10 million star coins to buy potted flowers? Sorry, they are not so proud. In this way, other people also stopped bidding.

  Many ladies inside almost bit their handkerchiefs, staring at Feng Ze indignantly. Sorry, they have to take off their fans for a minute, and they really want that potted flower too.

  Heart plug (-ω').

  Feng Ze ignored other people's gazes, he was used to the attention of everyone and he didn't care if there were other meanings in those gazes. Anyway, no matter what, he is a man that others can't get.

  Xi Liuqing happened to be sitting at the front of the box on the second floor, and he could see Marshal Feng Ze diagonally above his head. He snorted softly, and said in an unclear way:

  "Oh, Marshal Feng Ze is really rich, and it's really beyond the reach of ordinary people..."

  When the other people heard this, they quickly flattered Xi Liuqing:

  " Hey, Mr. Xi, you dont have to care about him, hes just a prodigal with a rich family. Spending 10 million coins just to buy potted flowers? If it were like me, my parents legs would be broken.