101-120

Chapter 101

  Liu Qingqing turned her head away, trying not to look at Lu Yueyue's delicate and contrived expression, in case she couldn't help but slap her up.

  Although she was a bit disgusting, she was still a girl anyway, forget it.

  Seeing that Liu Qingqing was ignoring him, Yuan Feng didn't say anything, but insisted on asking,

  "None of us mean anything malicious, just want to know your name!"

  Liu Qingqing became a little impatient, and said anything, Why do you keep asking her name, don't they realize that she doesn't want to tell them at all?

  So she said in a vicious voice:

  "Say what you have, don't beat around the bush."

  ​​Hearing Liu Qingqing's words, Yuan Feng's body stiffened for a moment, and then quickly returned to normal. As if he didn't hear the disgust in Liu Qingqing's tone, he said normally:

  "Aren't you going to have a test this afternoon? I want to invite you to join our team..."

  "Why do you want to invite me? Obviously we all Not familiar with you ?"

  "It doesn't matter if you are familiar with it, anyway, after a long time, you will get familiar with it!"

  "I refuse, get out of the way quickly, I want to leave."

  Yuan Feng took two steps forward, away from Liu Qingqing The distance is closer. He still smiled like that, but this time there was some unknown meaning in his smile:

  "Sister, I still advise you to be obedient, as long as you agree, we will not hurt you."

  Liu Qingqing recognized it all at once . Knowing the meaning of these words, as long as you agree, you won't hurt her. If you don't agree, wouldn't it be another situation?

  Yuan Feng looked very confident, as if he was sure that Liu Qingqing would agree to him. Seeing that Liu Qingqing did not answer, he continued:

  "Sister, you'd better be obedient. Just follow me, and I guarantee you can pass the test. And I can also tell you that my mental strength test is A-level, and I will definitely pass the alliance test.

  As long as I pass You can follow me to eat and drink spicy food. Of course, if you are obedient..."

  Yuan Feng paused, looked at Liu Qingqing with that lewd look, and carefully scrutinized her figure .

  "If you're obedient, it's not that I can't take you away from this trash star."

  Yuan Feng thought in his heart, although this school girl doesn't look very good, but she has a pretty good figure. The waist is quite thin, but the chest is a bit small. But when the time comes, you won't be able to see anything when the lights are turned off anyway, so what's the problem with being ordinary?

  Liu Qingqing who was specially wrapped with a cloth strip...

  What happened to the last person who teased her?

  Oh, Liu Qingqing remembered. At the beginning, it seemed that the situation was similar to today, and then her final end was that Liu Qingqing interrupted her limbs, and then healed, and continued to be interrupted and continued to heal.

  Her healing ability was not too high at the beginning, Liu Qingqing didn't bury him until the energy of her healing ability was exhausted and the man's bones could no longer be joined together.