351-370

Chapter 351 The

  starship fell slowly, and Baldy Lin looked at the familiar environment outside, feeling a little disappointed.

  Well now, Liu Qingqing is going to meet Marshal Feng Ze, and I don't know what kind of scene it will be? ?

  Baldy Lin was already eating melons in his heart.

  Baldy Lin pretended to casually look at Liu Qingqing next to him. He really wanted to see what kind of sparks the two of them would have.

  And he also dealt with Brahma on the way, and the two of them are almost becoming brothers of the opposite sex now.

  Baldy Lin naturally understood that Brahma was only Liu Qingqing's elder brother or Liu Qingqing's savior, and there was no unspeakable relationship at all! !

  As for Shu Xiaoer, let alone, the two of them didn't even say a few words, just one word to describe it, that's nothing to be afraid of!

  As soon as he got down, Baldy Lin saw a familiar figure in the distance. Isn't that Marshal Feng Ze? ?

  Ah, no, he is no longer a marshal, but a former marshal!

  Baldy Lin was shocked, but he also had a feeling that it was true. When he contacted Yuan Shuai, he had already guessed that Feng Ze would come to welcome him early, and he guessed right!

  It's just that when he looked at Feng Zexin, he still had the feeling that a mouse met a cat, and a subordinate met a leader. There's no way, Feng Ze's aura is really real, it's too scary!

  Baldy Lin thought to himself, probably Liu Qingqing is the only one who can match Feng Ze, right?

  In the distance, Fengze's surface is calm, but his heart is turbulent. Ever since he received the news from Baldy Lin, Feng Ze felt a sense of unreality in his heart.

  Liu Qingqing is back, is this really possible?

  He disappeared without a trace in an instant, and the person who he had been looking for for eight years but had no news of him suddenly appeared, and he lost his memory.

  What happened in the middle? Is she really still the Liu Qingqing he likes?

  In fact, Feng Ze had long guessed that the Liu Qingqing he liked later was not the former Miss Liu family, so the Liu Qingqing who came back now could be the Liu Qingqing he was looking for?

  But now Feng Ze desperately wants to see Liu Qingqing, as long as he takes one look at Feng Ze, he is sure that he will recognize whether she is the Liu Qingqing he likes.

  After finally waiting for the starship to stop, Feng Ze became more and more nervous as he watched the people descending from it one after another.

  What would he do if it wasn't for Liu Qingqing?

  Feng Ze was really worried that he would not be able to maintain his sanity at that moment!

  Finally, he saw a familiar figure coming down from the starship, and Feng Ze was sure that this was definitely his Liu Qingqing the first time he saw Liu Qingqing!

  Subconscious small actions can't fool people!

  This man, who had seen countless storms and waves, actually had an urge to cry at this moment.

  They finally meet again!

  Feng Ze walked forward subconsciously, his eyes never left Liu Qingqing's body from the very beginning.