251-270

Chapter 251

  Feng Ze just walked all the way with his legs crossed like this, the movements are actually quite awkward, but because Feng Ze's face is too serious, others didn't pay attention to Feng Ze's walking posture.

  Just like that, Feng Ze went to a hotel with Liu Qingqing with a face of not getting close to strangers.

  This hotel can only be regarded as a medium-sized hotel in Oka Star, and it is very ordinary. They have already booked a room before they came, and they can check in as soon as they go.

  Due to the identities of Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze, they became a couple under Feng Ze's selfish operation, and they only booked one room for convenience.

  As soon as he entered Fengze, he looked at the layout of the surrounding rooms. There were still basic facilities such as sofas and tables, but there was only one bed.

  Feng Ze cleared his throat unnaturally, his eyes dodged:

  "We'll live here for the time being, you sleep on the bed, I sleep on the sofa."

  Although Feng Ze wanted to be closer to Liu Qingqing, he wouldn't do anything too bold It's a matter of pure innocence and courage!

  Liu Qingqing nodded. It was impossible for Feng Ze's tutor to let him sleep on the bed alone, but it was even more impossible for two of them to sleep together.

  In this case, Liu Qingqing was not hypocritical, she just put the things away and went to the bathroom to clean them.

  She stayed in the starship for a long time before, and even though there was room to take care of it, it was still inconvenient, and this kind of room made her more comfortable.

  Feng Ze saw that Liu Qingqing didn't treat him as an outsider at all, and went directly to the bathroom with his clothes, his cheeks were covered with red.

  The interstellar people's physical fitness is very good, and their hearing is no exception, not to mention that this is only a medium-sized hotel, and the doors are not soundproof at all.

  So Feng Ze listened to the sound of water flowing from the other side of the door, and the sound of picking and placing things.

  Hearing all kinds of voices mixed together, Feng Ze's face turned red, he quickly focused on the information on his optical brain, and looked at it seriously.

  However, until Liu Qingqing came out of the shower, Feng Zeguang didn't swipe to turn the page. He just sat there and didn't know what he was thinking.

  Liu Qingqing got dressed and came out straight away. She looked at Marshal Feng Ze who was sitting on the sofa studying materials and couldn't help sighing in her heart:

  "As expected of Marshal, he is indeed a workaholic!"

  But she still reminded:

  "Brother Yuan, go wash up and get some sleep, it won't be too late for us to look for it tomorrow."

  Brother Yuan is their false identity for this operation, so let's get familiar with it first.

  The main reason is that it's almost time for her to go to bed, and it's really scary for a big man like Feng Ze to sit beside the bed.

  can not fall asleep!

  Feng Ze nodded, and strode towards the bathroom with big strides, Liu Qingqing couldn't take her eyes off her full-on look.

  But it seems a little strange?

  Why does it seem that... the Marshal has the same hands and feet?