371-390

Chapter 371

  Feng Ze nervously looked at Liu Qingqing who was expressionless at this time, he didn't know what Liu Qingqing meant?

  Even if he refused, at least tell him, but the problem is that Liu Qingqing just looked at him so straight and didn't speak.

  Feng Ze was a little skeptical about life, he couldn't help it after a while, and asked hesitantly,

  "What do you think?"

  The voice was hesitant and hesitant.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing.

  Why is it clear that Feng Ze was a marshal before anyway, why does he look so stupid now?

  Seeing Liu Qingqing smile, Feng Ze relaxed a lot. He also smiled a little embarrassed.

  "I can tell you clearly that I do have a crush on you, and I like it a little bit. But it is definitely not comparable to your feelings for me. Even so, are you willing?"

  Feng Ze heard Liu Qingqing's words He was stunned by these words, and he looked at Liu Qingqing with some uncertainty, but seeing that she didn't look like a fake, he was excited all over.

  "It's okay, I don't care, as long as you like me, I'll love you!"

  Feng Ze smiled foolishly, Liu Qingqing also made a decision after hearing what he said.

  "Alright then!"

  Feng Ze couldn't believe his ears, did he hear correctly? Did Liu Qingqing really promise him?

  He couldn't control it, he went up and hugged Liu Qingqing.

  This behavior was somewhat out of line with Feng Ze's usual style, but he really couldn't help it.

  Liu Qingqing was a little frightened, but her body hadn't fully recovered yet, and her reaction was still a little slow, so she didn't hide.

  Later, she realized that she could leave, but she unexpectedly felt that this embrace was warm and she didn't want to leave.

  She thought, she really didn't love Feng Ze that much, or she didn't know how to love someone at all, and she didn't know what love was.

  But Liu Qingqing thought that she might not find someone who loved her more than Feng Ze in the entire interstellar world.

  What's more, Liu Qingqing didn't think she would have a choice other than Feng Ze.

  Although she only likes a little bit now, Liu Qingqing believes that with a little bit of like accumulation, one day in the future, she will be able to love Feng Ze as much as Feng Ze loves her.

  Feng Ze was as excited as a child, he couldn't help shaking while holding Liu Qingqing, but suddenly he had the urge to cry.

  After so many years of separation, he finally hugged her, Feng Ze felt like he was hugging a treasure at this moment.

  Liu Qingqing pushed him away amusedly, he should let go after holding him for long enough.

  Feng Ze was somewhat reluctant, but he was still not that presumptuous, and in the end he just took Liu Qingqing's hand to declare his sovereignty.

  Liu Qingqing didn't reject her very much, and the two of them left the small meeting room just like that.

  However, as soon as he opened the door, two people staggered and almost fell into Feng Ze's arms.