41-50

Chapter 41 Under the Black Hand

  Sang Da coaxed Liu Mengmeng back after coaxing and talking all kinds of good things.

  But it didn't take too long, Liu Mengmeng also knew that if she didn't hold on to this step, there might be no steps for her to go down in a while.

  So even though she was still very upset in her heart, she came back with a stinky face.

  But Sang Da also promised her that she would help her get back the place, and she didn't refuse.

  Anyway, Sundar volunteered, didn't he?

  Thinking of this made her feel more at ease, since she had a knife, why bother to dirty her hands.

  When the others saw them coming back, they all dispersed, and after resting for a while, a group of people got up and started looking for supplies.

  When leaving, Xin Yue wanted to carry Liu Qingqing with her, but Liu Qingqing refused. The reason was that she was also an older child, so the small group considered that Liu Qingqing's walking speed was not fast.

  This group of people moved slowly as if they were playing, passing by from time to time to dig some flowers and fruits to make Liu Qingqing happy.

  This made Liu Mengmeng very upset.

  "Zuo Zili, we are doing confrontation training. Now that we are walking so slowly, do you still want to win? If you don't want to win, don't pull us together. This is related to our credits."

  Captain Zuo Zili's body also They froze for a while, although what Liu Mengmeng said was not pleasant, it was true. It was related to their test scores, but it was really inconvenient to have a child in the team.

  Liu Qingqing seemed to see his worries, and after thinking about it, she reached out to hug Xinyue.

  Xinyue was naturally willing to agree, but as soon as she reached out her hand to Liu Qingqing, Zuo Zili took Liu Qingqing with one hand and hugged her in his arms.

  "You girls are weak and easy to get tired, let me hold you." As

  he spoke, he strode forward regardless of other people's expressions. The others quickly followed, and their speed increased in an instant.

  When Xinyue saw that her child was lost, she was furious and anxious, and strode forward to get Liu Qingqing back, but her speed couldn't keep up with Zuo Zili, who had long legs.

  Seeing that she couldn't catch up, Xinyue gave up, but kept saying bad things about Zuo Zili in her heart.

  Bah, she is so angry with a stinky man who pretends to be self-serving!

  And Liu Qingqing, who was suddenly hugged in her arms, was also very confused. The person who hugged her from her little sister turned into a stinky man. She couldn't accept it,

  don't—— Feeling heartbroken (-ω')

  But at this time she was hugged In her arms, no one else cared about taking her advice, so Liu Qingqing could only lie on Zuo Zili's shoulders, and she missed Miss Sister's embrace very much.

  Alas, it's better to be a sweet and soft young lady, the captain's muscles are too hard, it hurts her a lot.

  She had no choice but to wrap her arms around Zuo Zili's neck, put her head on his shoulder and looked at Liu Mengmeng and Sang Da behind him.

  Heh, she's in a bad mood, so don't bother thinking about it.

  But Liu Qingqing tried her best to control her malice, and constantly brainwashed herself: