121-150

Chapter 121

  Song Nuanxia died on the spot in a car accident in her previous life, and was bound by the system to become a fast-traveling tasker.

  She used to do simple tasks and completed them smoothly. However, because of a system failure, she was suddenly transported to this world, and she became Song Nuanxia in the interstellar era.

  Thinking of her, she sighed, if it wasn't for the great turmoil when traveling through the world, and the fact that this small world is declining and has many loopholes, she wouldn't have fallen into this world.

  But what else? She could only do what the system said, and she still wanted to live.

  Song Nuanxia's system is also simple, the name of the system is the Little Koi System. Collect the favorability of the people around her, so that you can get their luck and add luck to their taskers.

  Now she has gained the luck of many people around her. However, the system that suddenly saw Liu Qingqing this time told her crazily:

  "This person has very strong luck, you must get along with her well, gain her favorability, and only her luck It is enough for you to complete this task."

  Song Nuanxia was a little shocked, she knew that the system needed a lot of favorability to complete the task, so she knew just how strong Liu Qingqing's luck was just based on this!

  Tsk tsk, Liu Qingqing really looks like the daughter of destiny!

  But what about Destiny's Daughter? It's not like she didn't attack before.

  Now she is not in a hurry when she sees that Liu Qingqing is completely out of control. The ability is not enough, props come together. No one can withstand the power of props!

  Thinking of this, Song Nuanxia curled her lips proudly, no one can stop her from completing the task.

  When class was over, Song Nuanxia pretended to be straightforward and ran to Liu Qingqing's side:

  "Liu Qingqing, let's go back together!"

  Liu Qingqing looked at the person in front of her, subconsciously resisting. She really doesn't want to have anything to do with the girl in front of her, and she really doesn't want to have a close relationship with someone who can't talk but brains.

  So Liu Qingqing pretended not to hear, and walked away directly bypassing Song Nuanxia.

  Song Nuanxia was shocked. The moment she met Liu Qingqing, the system got all of Liu Qingqing's information from the alliance's main system.

  He's just a person who came out of a garbage planet. He may be very talented, but how can he compare with her? At any rate, her current identity is Miss Song's family. Although their family is only a small family in the imperial capital, it is more than enough compared with Liu Qingqing.

  But why does it seem that Liu Qingqing is so pushy now? Doesn't she have low self-esteem when she comes out of a garbage star?

  Song Nuanxia couldn't care about anything else, so she hurried over to catch up with Liu Qingqing, wanting to reach out and grab her arm. Then he took the opportunity to stick this spell on Liu Qingqing's body.

  As a result, Liu Qingqing dodged Song Nuanxia's arm with quick eyes and hands, but Song Nuanxia still didn't want to give up, and continued to approach Liu Qingqing persistently.