51-60

Chapter 51 Mecha

  Feng Ze frowned when he heard this. If it is really what Liu Qingqing said, then Liu Mengmeng's assassination of alliance soldiers is a very serious matter.

  It seems that this matter needs to be investigated.

  Feng Ze raised his head and looked at Liu Qingqing in front of him, then lifted her up with one hand, Liu Qingqing was strangled by the back of fate and Feng Ze led her away from the forest.

  Poor Liu Qingqing could only use her arms and legs to thump there, but she couldn't escape Feng Ze's clutches even though she couldn't use her supernatural powers.

  After bouncing around for a while, Liu Qingqing gave up. Forget it, she was forgiven. She admitted that she couldn't beat Feng Ze without using her abilities and just relying on her physical fitness.

  So Liu Qingqing suddenly felt a sense of urgency. It seems that she still needs to exercise well in the real world, otherwise if one day she and Feng Ze meet in the real world and the thing about her grabbing the stone is accidentally exposed If the power is not good, then I with low physical fitness can only be slaughtered by him!

  Well, let's do it, put exercise on the agenda.

  Naturally, Feng Ze couldn't know what was going on in Liu Qingqing's mind, so he directly carried Liu Qingqing to the center of Sanren City.

  There Liu Qingqing saw a tall and majestic building, which looked very solemn from the outside, but also revealed a sense of oppression and mystery.

  At this time, Feng Ze had already put Liu Qingqing down, and introduced to her:

  "This is the mecha area, where you can try to use virtual mechas, I may not have time to teach you in the future, you can spend as much time as possible on Here."

  Liu Qingqing nodded excitedly, she could finally see the mecha!

  After the two went in together, Feng Ze taught her to receive the virtual mecha step by step. As for why it is a virtual mecha, it is not because if you want to bring things from the real world into the meta world, you must have high mental strength, and whether it is an empire or an alliance or Even a neutral faction with strong mental power would not be free to bring such a large number of mechas to the metaworld.

  In this way, under Feng Ze's leadership, Liu Qingqing received her first mecha.

  There are many kinds of initial mechs to choose from. As for more advanced mechas, you need to spend star coins to buy them. Looking at the price on the virtual screen, Liu Qingqing's heart is bleeding.

  This is really not something that ordinary people can afford. It seems that she really needs to take good care of her mecha, otherwise she doesn't have so much money for her to spend.

  In fact, Liu Qingqing's money is not too little and there is an upcoming energy mine share, but if it is all spent on mechs, she always feels that it is not worth it. Buy a house, how comfortable it will be for her and her father to live together.

  As for spending on mechas, if a mecha is punched, it needs a lot of money to repair it. Mechas are really a huge profit industry.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help smacking her tongue.

  Looking at the virtual screen in front of her, she was not sure what kind of mecha she needed, and she couldn't help being a little embarrassed. Feng Ze, who was next to her, seemed to see that Liu Qingqing was a little embarrassed, so she said: