11-20

Chapter 11 Pretending to be a Pig and Eating a Tiger

  In the eyes of ordinary teachers, Liu Qingqing is... well, she doesn't have any sense of existence, at most she looks familiar.

  After all, she and Zhou Minggao stayed together every day, so some teachers looked down on this very much, thinking that Liu Qingqing was just a dog who wanted to climb the dragon and become the phoenix.

  However, in the eyes of Haochuan and Chai Shaoqing, this is not the case.

  Witnessing with his own eyes that Liu Qingqing killed a boy of the same age who had been trained since childhood and the amazing Gu Wu, he naturally realized that this child was pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger.

  But what is she trying to figure out? The two teachers didn't understand. They scratched their heads and tried everything they could to get Liu Qingqing to give it her all.

  However, as if she saw their purpose, she kept teasing them, watching them make a fool of themselves every time. Let them suffer but can't tell.

  Hey, ask: What if a particularly promising child wants to give up on himself? Very anxious to wait online.

  What else can I do, of course, I will try my best to motivate her!

  Then the following situation appeared:

  "Liu Qingqing is out."

  Liu Qingqing frowned tightly, what is this for? She doesn't seem to start messing around yet?

  But she was only stunned for a second and quickly adjusted herself out of the queue.

  "Here!"

  "Okay, there are seventy-two men and three girls in the entire mecha individual squad this time, a total of seventy-five people. You are smaller than them, so—"

  So I can go to the side to rest?

  I have to say that Liu Qingqing's thinking is quite beautiful!

  Hao Chuan seemed to see the expectation in Liu Qingqing's eyes, he snorted softly, and he could see the mockery towards her in his nostrils.

  "So I will train with you!"

  Oh my god, teacher, are you serious? Pull me out to fight you because I'm the smallest? You don't have a purpose, I don't even believe you know! And next time, please find a better reason. You are obviously inconsistent and logical. Bad review!

  Liu Qingqing was so shocked that she forgot to react, it was Zhou Minggao behind her who cleared her throat to remind her.

  Then Liu Qingqing walked towards the teacher in the eyes of everyone including shock, pity, envy, gloating and so on.

  "Ah."

  Zhou Minggao sighed, he actually expected it.

  He really didn't think that the fight between him and Liu Qingqing on the playground could hide from the teacher, but now he only hoped that the teacher would be gentle, otherwise Liu Qingqing's pretty face might not be able to be kept.

  After all, mecha soldiers are a group of lunatics, they don't care where they fight you when they fight you!

  Zhou Minggao secretly made a small calculation, Liu Qingqing is still young, it doesn't matter if she loses. He just wanted to learn ancient martial arts as soon as possible, and no one in this school would know that Zhou Minggao was Liu Qingqing's apprentice!