71-90

Chapter 71 Molesting

  The only fly in the ointment is that every time they want to meet Liu Qingqing in reality, Liu Qingqing always smiles without saying a word, that smile is extraordinarily mysterious.

  So An Yanxi judged based on Liu Qingqing's talent and so on that Liu Qingqing was actually a descendant of a hidden family with unfathomable family background, otherwise how could he explain the miraculous things Liu Qingqing brought out?

  The rest of the team agreed with this guess, so the next day Liu Qingqing noticed that the others looked at her with a trace of awe.

  Liu Qingqing was very helpless. The miraculous things they talked about were nothing more than wine, tea, Chinese medicine and other supplies in her space. They thought it was miraculous because they had never seen it before.

  As for that mysterious smile, it was just to stop An Yanxi and the others from wanting to get together in the real world. After all, she couldn't leave Garbage Star yet, and it wasn't easy to say that she was the abandoned little girl from the Liu family.

  She still wants to take revenge, but she can't reveal her identity so early.

  But what can you say to them? I can't really tell them the truth, so I can only let them guess.

  After Zhou Minggao left, Liu Qingqing didn't feel like running in the morning anymore, so she went directly back to the dormitory to take a shower, and when Tu Xiaomeng came in, she was wearing a bathrobe with her hair wet and loose, her skin was as white as jade, With bright red mouth and blurred eyes, she was lying sideways on the bed.

  Tu Xiaomeng couldn't help swallowing her saliva, this scene... Fortunately, she is not a man, otherwise she really couldn't hold it! But now even if she is a daughter, she wants to rush over and hug Liu Qingqing and bite her in the face.

  Although she has been roommates with Liu Qingqing for ten years and witnessed her appearance getting more and more stunning day by day, she still couldn't resist Liu Qingqing's temptation. I'm sorry, she admits that she is just a

  Yangoutu Xiaomeng couldn't help but touch her nose, don't get a nosebleed, otherwise she will be ashamed in front of the beautiful woman,

  Liu Qingqing heard the sound of the door opening and slowly turned her head away, saw that it was Tu Xiaomeng who had returned, so she waved her hand slowly and smiled at her and said,

  "Mengmeng, you are back!"

  The beauty's smile was even more thrilling, In addition, Liu Qingqing intentionally made a delicate and soft voice, and now Tu Xiaomeng just wants to cover her eyes, but she is still reluctant to do so. Forget it, she admitted it even if it was a nosebleed.

  Liu Qingqing is also used to the nymphomaniac appearance of Tu Xiaomeng, and she also knows that the rabbit clan is a bunch of handsome dogs who like all kinds of beautiful things, and Liu Qingqing is still very confident about her face.

  Her favorite thing now is to tease Tu Xiaomeng when she has nothing to do. After all, the feeling of seeing a girl blushing and heart beating is really exciting. This is Liu Qingqing's hobby from her previous life until now.

  "Qingqing, don't tease me!"

  Tu Xiaomeng was a little annoyed, but it wasn't because she was annoyed by Liu Qingqing, but because she couldn't resist the temptation.

  "Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore."

  Liu Qingqing agreed graciously. Tu Xiaomeng is the best one to tease. From the very beginning, she stuttered when she was teased, and now she blushes when she stops stuttering. It was so to her liking.