61-70

Chapter 61

  Robbery An Yanxi's consciousness gradually blurred, and in a trance, An Yanxi heard the voice of the butler robot:

  "How is he?"

  "Master, he just lost a lot of mental strength, his body was very weak and he was beaten again. " , Sudden sudden illness in the body, rest more and you will be fine." The

  robot's rigid voice made An Yanxi feel a little headache.

  "Okay, then let's go out first and let him have a good rest."

  "Master, if you use the healing device, the young master's health will be much better."

  "Didn't you say that more rest would be good? If that's the case, why waste it?" The energy of the healing instrument?"

  "Yes, master."

  "Grandpa."

  "You, why do you cause trouble for me every day!"

  "Grandpa, how could you kill me for being such a waste?"

  "How could I kill us Where is your little princess? Come and follow Grandpa, lets go downstairs for dinner, today we have your favorite vegetable soup."

  "Wow, good! Thank you Grandpa. Grandpa, I love you the most."

  "Hey, you little naughty bastard will Come and coax me."

  An Yanxi heard their voices fade away and a tear fell from the corner of his eyes, so in their eyes, he is not even worthy of using the energy in the healing instrument, he really still overestimated himself status.

  Thinking of the hope that had sprung up in his heart just now, he felt embarrassed now, how stupid he was, stupid enough to believe that he was still important in their hearts.

  Suddenly there was a buzzing sound from the optical brain, An Yanxi had already fallen into a coma and was unable to answer the communication anymore, and the brothers and sisters of the Du family on the other side became more and more anxious.

  It had never happened before that when An Yanxi didn't answer their communication, a trace of seriousness appeared on the faces of the brothers and sisters of the Du family. They looked at each other and made up their minds to grab their things and hurry out.

  ten minutes later.

  Suddenly someone knocked on the door of An's house, and the nanny robot went to open the door. When the door opened, it was the Du brothers and sisters.

  "Ms. Du, Young Master Du, hello, please wait here for a while and I will notify the master." The

  Du brothers and sisters could only nod their heads and wait outside. They knew that the master the robot was talking about was the current Patriarch of the An family and An Yanxi's. grandfather.

  Under the pressure of seniority and status, no matter how anxious the Du family brothers and sisters were, they could not directly break in.

  While they were waiting anxiously, Patriarch An came over. He had a hearty smile on his face, and although he was over three hundred years old, he still looked like a middle-aged man.

  "Oh, why are you two juniors here? Come in, come in." The

  brothers and sisters of the Du family looked at each other and went in. Inside was a bright and majestic house, from the decoration to the furniture to the decorations, everything was full of words Luxuriously, Du Hongzhi bowed respectfully, and then there was a little pleading in his tone.

✔The full-level boss has space: to enter the interstellar space with suppliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें