191-220

Chapter 191

  However, Liu Qingqing on stage did not do what she wished. Liu Qingqing's center of gravity was unsteady and just about to fall, she stretched out her hands to support the ground, and then stood on the ring again with all her strength.

  Tsk tsk, it's a little difficult!

  The opponent is this kind of invisible and intangible mysterious power, how can she solve the current trouble?

  But at this time Liu Qingqing did not forget to pay attention to Song Nuanxia's situation, and heard Song Nuanxia's murmur clearly.

  Liu Qingqing's eyes widened, it was the first time she showed such a vivid expression.

  Her opponent, the strong man, punched Liu Qingqing in the face with a fist, and the commentator couldn't help but said,

  "It seems that Liu Qingqing is still scared? This is the first time I've seen her expression." It's so vivid."

  "Indeed, it's the first time I've seen it!"

  "This also proves that the strong student opposite is indeed capable."

  "It seems that Liu Qingqing took advantage of her opponent in the last game ." You can win the game so quickly without paying attention, and its not very powerful in terms of strength."

  "Well, I dont expect Liu Qingqing to win now, I only hope that she can come down from the ring safely."

  The audience present Looking at Liu Qingqing's expression, her heart twisted. Are you going to lose?

  However, in fact, no one knew that Liu Qingqing's expression was because of the words Song Nuanxia secretly muttered just now.

  Mother! What was that Song Nuanxia thinking? How could he associate himself with Xi Liuqing?

  What other heroes and heroines? What the hell is this? Why does it feel like the world is becoming less and less like what she sees?

  What puzzled her even more was how could she get involved with Xi Liuqing? How did Liu Qingqing hear from Song Nuanxia's words that she would marry Xi Liuqing in the future?

  Liu Qingqing dodged the fist again, and then looked uncontrollably at the seemingly gentle but defiant Xi Liuqing in the third row of the auditorium.

  Because Xi Liuqing's perception had improved a lot, he also noticed Liu Qingqing's prying eyes. Xi Liuqing was not surprised, he just raised his eyebrows at Liu Qingqing, smiled like a spring breeze, and nodded his head.

  Liu Qingqing felt uncontrollably that there was something in her stomach that wanted to rush upwards.

  Yue~

  No, she couldn't take it anymore, she went to vomit for a while, she didn't want to waste time on it anymore!

  Therefore, everyone suddenly saw that Liu Qingqing's combat strength on the stage had been raised several levels at once. She punched the strong man on the shoulder, and then kicked him down on the ring with a side kick.

  Liu Qingqing didn't intend to stop there, and directly stretched out her foot again to give him a final blow. The strong man was kicked out of the ring just like that.

  What Song Nuanxia saw was another mouthful of old blood vomited out, how could this be? Why is the curse useless?

  Song Nuanxia yelled at the system frantically in her heart: