171-190

Chapter 171

  Feng Wanshuang is different from Feng Hemian, Feng Hemian is simply worried that Feng Ze will be the last one to die alone. The family's children are so happy that they are around their knees, but when he is old alone, no one will take care of him.

  It's inevitable that it will be a little lonely in the end, even if Feng Luyuan or Feng Wanshuang's children are willing to respect Feng Ze and raise him for his retirement, they are not of his own blood after all.

  But Feng Wanshuang's thinking was much simpler, she just wanted a sister-in-law. She thought that if the eldest brother and the second brother were on a mission in the future, it would be great to have a sister-in-law to accompany her anyway.

  Feng Ze has a headache, why is there more people in the marriage urging army? Feng Ze shifted his gaze to Feng Luyuan, as if he wanted to see his younger brother's attitude, but Feng Luyuan directly avoided his sight.

  Very good, I understand. Feng Luyuan also thought so. Well, now the whole family is urging him to get married.

  Feng Ze couldn't bear it anymore, and pushed the two brats into their respective rooms, out of sight and out of mind.

  Alas, he originally wanted to go home after his mission and take a good rest, but he found that he might as well stay in the military headquarters, where no one dared to urge him to get married.

  But whenever he is unhappy, he wants to find something for others to do. He has already made up his mind, and tomorrow he will take Liu Qingqing to visit Mi Kun.

  So the next day before dawn, Feng Ze woke up early, and went directly to Liu Qingqing's villa.

  The sudden ringing of the doorbell early in the morning was really disturbing, especially when the doorbell shouted very humanely:

  "The Marshal of the Alliance is here, hurry up and greet him! The Marshal of the Alliance is here, come out and greet him quickly!" In the

  end it was Mu Yunsheng Move a little faster and open the door. However, he was not in a very good mood, and he was sleeping soundly, but someone disturbed him.

  As soon as Mu Yunsheng opened the door, he saw Marshal Feng Ze standing at the gate, and immediately vented his anger out of nowhere. No way, no way, I can't beat it!

  When Feng Ze saw Mu Yunsheng who opened the door, his face sank again. This guy really entered the house, and he lived here directly. Alas, it seems that it's time for him to remind Liu Qingqing not to fall in love so early.

  "Marshal, what are you doing here?"

  Mu Yunsheng was a little puzzled, why did the Marshal come to find his boss so early in the morning? It's already a holiday, isn't it purely taking up the rest time?

  Although Feng Ze didn't like the boy in front of him, his demeanor as the marshal of the alliance did not allow him to do inappropriate things.

  Before he could say anything, he saw Liu Qingqing going downstairs frowning, and a gloomy aura lingered between Liu Qingqing's brows.

  Liu Qingqing is extremely upset now, she got up angry and wanted to hit someone. However, she hadn't vented her anger yet, and then she saw that the one who made her angry was actually Marshal Feng Ze!

  It is also her cheap master "Cang Ye".

  Wow, what should I do if I can't vent my anger all of a sudden?

  Liu Qingqing was a little guilty, and suddenly realized that the man in front of her was actually the cheap master who was nice to her and had known her for ten years. Then think about what she complained about Feng Ze in her heart...