21-30

Chapter 21 The Marshal Was Belittled?

  With the beeping sound of the therapeutic device, they discovered that there were foreign objects in the bodies of the marshal and the strange beast, and they were all metal substances.

  So he quickly took out the machine and took out the metal from the bodies of the marshal and the strange beast, but he was shocked if he didn't take it.

  They directly took out a handful of golden needles from the body of a man and a beast. The golden needles were all nearly ten centimeters long, but they were thinner than a human hair. It was hard to see without paying attention.

  Just thinking about taking out a handful of such thin needles, just looking at these golden needles, the soldiers understood the pain of their marshal.

  Feng Ze, who was almost healed by the treatment device, looked at the handful of golden needles, and didn't express anything on his face, but his extremely low air pressure made everyone tremble. It's over, the Marshal is angry.

  But in fact Feng Ze was annoyed and also a little shocked. How on earth can a woman throw out a handful of golden needles with one hand, and the golden needles can fly out at a very high speed and sink into the body.

  How talented should she be?

  Therefore, he very much suspected that the woman was actually made by a man. It's not that he discriminates against women, but that he really can't figure out how a woman can hide such a powerful strength?

  Not to mention anything else, even a top family with this kind of talent would rush to marry her.

  But whether it is a man or a woman, why has he never heard of it?

  Thinking of this, he couldn't help feeling a little worried, maybe this is a secret weapon cultivated by the empire?

  "Marshal, where have you been for so long?"

  one of his adjutants with a higher rank asked.

  "I have been so long..."

  He also wanted to know what he had been doing for so long. Just now, from the mouth of the soldiers under him, he learned that he had been missing for five years.

  After being missing for five years, he got a stone and a unicorn cub, and the stone was snatched away.

  "Gah!"

  Cooperating with him, he had nothing but a cub male unicorn.

  "It's that person, don't let me catch it, otherwise..."

  The soldiers on the side trembled a little when they saw their marshal showing such annoyed expression for the first time. Even the marshal who doesn't change his face even when the army is overwhelming, how much has he suffered?

  Reminiscent of the fragmented clothes and the naked chest of their marshal, a dangerous idea was born in their minds:

  Oh my God, shouldn't the marshal be underestimated?

  No way, no way, which woman has such courage? But even if it is really thin, it shouldn't be too serious, after all, the marshal's pants are still intact.

  The soldiers exchanged glances, all showing indescribable expressions.

  Of course, Feng Ze at this time is not in the mood to pay attention to what they are thinking, he just wants to quickly find the trace of the suspected big guy in women's clothing.