331-350

Chapter 331

  But Liu Qingqing didn't think there was anything wrong with what she did, she just fought back when they wanted to attack her!

  But these are not important at this time.

  "What do you mean by weight?"

  "Weight means your share in this world, that is, your importance and influence on this world.

  For example, some people can only live a mediocre life, Even if they make any discoveries or inventions, they wont bring much impact, at most they will become a talking point for others.

  However, some people can change the pattern of the world with a random move, so I think your abilities are okay, But people who are not too high in weight will not consume too much energy to bring to this world!"

  Liu Qingqing thought about the words in Tian Dao's mouth, and after roughly understanding its meaning, she asked:

  "Then what deal do you want to make with me? What can you give me?"

  Tiandao was stunned for a moment, and then said:

  "I will help you solve this star beast riot, and you give me the source stone you got before!" After finishing

  speaking, it seemed to be worried about Liu Qingqing didn't know what the source stone was, so she specifically explained:

  "The source stone is the stone you got from Feng Ze in the Yuan world!"

  The war more than 200 years ago made the interstellar vitality Seriously injured, this world began to decline. As the Dao of Heaven, it cannot directly seize the source stones of other worlds. It can only open up a channel to communicate with the original world for others to take.

  However, their exploration was still too slow, and Heavenly Dao could only send these variables to get them, but they didn't expect Feng Ze to take them, but Liu Qingqing snatched them away.

  Liu Qingqing smiled mockingly:

  "Even if this star beast riot is resolved, let's not say that even if this crisis is resolved, the alliance will be powerless and will still be destroyed. Even if the alliance is really extinct, it has nothing to do with me!

  God, I have to say that the conditions you gave are really not attractive at all!"

  If this Heavenly Dao had any face, it would definitely be distorted and deformed. In fact, it can hardly bear to curse now.

  Are you still not willing to let me help you solve this crisis? Do you want more? Bah, you are indeed a greedy human being!

  But in fact, it still has a little guilty conscience, and in its heart, it also knows that what it has given is a bit small. After all, it can solve this matter with just a few fingers. If it is true, the two sides are indeed not equal.

  So Tiandao suppressed the anger in his heart, and said a little aggrieved:   "

  I can send you back to the original world!   " There is no need to make such a big effort, just kill you and grab the origin stone!   How can it be as troublesome as it is now?   Liu Qingqing really couldn't help laughing out loud:   "In the last days, who wants to go back? Without legal and moral constraints, people are more terrifying than zombies, and zombies are so disgusting that they can't eat a meal. Would you like to go back?"   "Then what do you want?"   Tiandao made a grinding sound, wishing to tear the person in front of him apart.   "It's very simple, bring my friends back to life!"   It was her only wish, and Liu Qingqing only wanted to let the young man Longyin return to her side.   However, Tiandao refused without thinking:   "Stop dreaming, people die like a lamp goes out, it is impossible for them to come back to life!