271-289

Chapter 271

  Mi Kun gobbled it up voraciously, and quickly stuffed all the food that Liu Qingqing made into his stomach.

  Liu Qingqing was no longer surprised by it, anyway, the people around her were pretty good, especially Xiao Zhizhi.

  Thinking of this, Liu Qingqing couldn't help feeling a little melancholy, Xiao Zhizhi was still not well, so she had to wait.

  Finally Mi Kun put down his chopsticks and let out a long sigh.

  Ah, comfortable! Sure enough, his own apprentice's craftsmanship is good. During these days, he also tried to do it himself, but all ended in failure.

  Thinking of those charred things, Mi Kun couldn't help but feel disgusted.

  But after eating, Mi Kun remembered another thing, he said:

  "Apprentice, your junior sister seems to have been injured a few months ago, it seems that the injury is quite serious, and your master Cang Ye came here specially Ask me for medicine, and I will give it to you!

  But dont worry, the person I love the most is definitely you. I only gave her the medicine because no matter how you say it, she and I are called masters and apprentices. Its not good to stand on the sidelines, and That Master Cang Ye of yours begged me so earnestly and couldn't stand it!"

  Liu Qingqing's smile was a little stiff, and she didn't know what kind of expression to put on at this time. Cooperating with her, this master didn't realize that there was another apprentice until he was full of food and drink!

  Thinking of this, Liu Qingqing didn't know what mood she was in. If one day Mi Kun found out that she was the only one of his two apprentices, would she be angry?

  And they are all apprentices, the gap is a bit big!

  Liu Qingqing could only wave her hands stiffly, and said with a smile:

  "No...it's nothing, it's something, don't tell me. Anyway, that girl is also your apprentice, it's normal to be nice to her. I do n't care!"

  Mi Kun was moved again, seeing how kind his apprentice is!

  Liu Qingqing...

  I just smiled and said nothing, lest you see that I'm embarrassed...

  Unexpectedly, they didn't chat for a long time before Feng Ze sent a message.

  Liu Qingqing raised her eyebrows subconsciously, and looked closely at the words on it:

  【Apprentice, are you back yet? where are you now? I'll go and have a look! 】

  In the case of no contact, you can only see whether the friend is online or not. To know the specific location, you can only send the location by the friend.

  As soon as Feng Ze came in, he found that "Early Morning" was online this time. He was overjoyed for a while, and wanted to meet her.

  Liu Qingqing didn't refuse, so she sent the location and closed the optical brain.

  It didn't take long for Feng Ze to arrive. As soon as he opened the door, he could be seen standing at the door in the pure black clothes, with his hands in his pockets and a tired face.

  When he saw Liu Qingqing subconsciously showing a kind smile in the room, his demeanor relaxed a little, and he seemed a little more approachable.

  "Master Cang Ye, come in quickly!"

  While there are still some leftovers inside, maybe you can still eat a couple of mouthfuls. Cang Ye or Yao Lao have done this before, and they don't mind if it's the other party's leftovers. Take the leftovers Entertaining is not considered impolite behavior in their eyes.