151-170

Chapter 151

  However, even after Mo Ruge said this, Qi Mingyao's expression was still calm, polite and distant.

  "Ms. Mo, you are joking. I am just an ordinary person. How can I have such great luck to become your son?"

  Mo Ruge endured and endured, and finally let out a mouthful of foul breath as if he had let go of his strength. gas.

  "Qi Mingyao, I know you hate me, but I gave up on you back then because I had no other choice. You are my son, the son I gave birth to after ten months of pregnancy, how could I not love you! "

  Qi Mingyao seemed to have heard some joke, and finally couldn't help laughing out loud. The laughter sounded very pleasant, but Mo Ruge's face was almost dark.

  "What are you laughing at!"

  Mo Ruge gritted his teeth, but he couldn't curse directly, since An Ning was still in his hands, she could only "bear the burden of humiliation" here. An Ning is her last chance, she must not give up.

  "Hahaha, I'm just laughing at you. You clearly want to borrow me to ascend Madam Qi's throne, so what are you pretending to do? It's just a pity that Qi Chongming doesn't like you at all!"

  "Shut up, you white-eyed wolf, Chongming is your father, how can you call him by his name, it's simply outrageous, how could I give birth to a son like you. Sure enough, you are not as good as Qi Zhuo, otherwise how could I..."

  "Why can't you enter the Qi family, right? You're not as good as Bai Luozhi, don't always try to put the blame on me. I'm not a talisman, you really think you can enter the Qi family after giving birth to me? Don't dream Now, let me tell you that not only your son is not as good as Qi Zhuo, but even you are not as good as Bai Luozhi."

  The strings in Mo Ruge's head were completely broken, what she hated most in her life was that someone said she was not as good as Bai Luozhi . And it was her own son who said this, and the damage was directly doubled.

  "What did you say, you actually said that I'm not as good as Bai Luozhi, you white-eyed wolf. Do you really think that if you call that bitch mother she will get close to you? Stop dreaming."

  "I'm the great pharmacist of the alliance. How can that bitch Bai Luozhi compare me? No matter what, doesn't she still bow to me when she sees me now? In the end, I won her. Apart from Qi Chongming's love, she What else is there? What's more, this love is still stained!"

  Mo Ruge's expression became gloomy, a cheerful smile rose from the corner of her mouth, and her voice was sharp:

  "And you are a stain, you are Bai Luozhi The stain in the relationship with Chongming. No matter what you do, as long as you appear in front of Bai Luozhi, you are constantly reminding her of the night between Chongming and me! Hahaha!"

  Qi Mingyao looked extremely indifferent, as if he didn't take Mo Ru Take the words of the song to heart. So what if it's a stain? After all, he survived.

  So he turned around and walked a few steps to the side, sitting on a stool beside him. He gently picked up the water on the table and took two sips. Then he let out a breath slowly and said,

  "Mo Ruge, I still advise you not to provoke me here, otherwise your apprentice will be lost! She has recruited everything just now, and you Dare to accept an apprentice from an empire, how courageous it is!"

  Not to mention that the apprentices of this empire still have the empire in their hearts, and they also regard the people of the alliance as inferior people. Mo Ruge really made a big death this time!