221-250

Chapter 221

  In fact, it is no longer necessary to search for supplies when they live like this. Anyway, they have food and drink, and they are so comfortable.

  But since it was Liu Qingqing's words, they naturally wouldn't refuse. So the fat man drove the car and took them out of here.

  Liu Qingqing released her psychic powers to search carefully, and finally she let the fat man drive to the east, where there was a pharmacy not far from here.

  The medicine inside has not been discovered yet, and these are all good things. Medicines will always be a scarce resource in the last days.

  Not to mention the exhaustion of medicines in the future, except for those rich people who have research institutes to supply medicines, ordinary people like them can only rely on their own body's self-healing ability.

  There are all kinds of Chinese medicinal materials in Liu Qingqing's space, but there are relatively few western medicines. This time, just in time to do it all over again, I quickly stocked up on some western medicine.

  At this moment, Liu Qingqing sighed again, fortunately, the time in her space stopped, otherwise, if the shelf life expired, she would have done nothing.

  She spent the next few days searching for various supplies in nearby cities.

  The ability Liu Qingqing reported was only a second-level earth-type ability user, and the others didn't know that she had spatial abilities.

  Originally, there were very few single-line supernatural beings, so they didn't consider Liu Qingqing's direction towards dual-line supernatural powers.

  Therefore, every time Liu Qingqing went out, she always gained a lot, but it was all stored in Liu Qingqing's own space, and they didn't even think about handing these things in.

  Every time they would bring back nearly two backpacks of supplies, the three of them were absolutely out of the ordinary among a group of desperately working supernatural beings.

  Fang Kai and Fatty, who had been following Liu Qingqing, could only sigh helplessly.

  Whoever made the elder sister/sister Qingqing too powerful, they are useless, let alone talk about working hard.

  Soon, a month passed so quickly. During this month, Liu Qingqing has been looking for her former teammates in the normal area.

  But nothing was found, it can be said that there was no news, and there was no news.

  Liu Qingqing was a little helpless. Could it be that they really haven't come yet?

  Liu Qingqing didn't think much about the two places, the rich area and the poor area, because she had never heard of them living in these two places in her previous life.

  Just when Liu Qingqing got nothing and was a little frustrated, she was walking on the road when a man suddenly rushed out from the side and flew towards her.

  Liu Qingqing subconsciously reached out her hands to finish off the man, but when their hands were about to touch the man's throat, they backed away unconsciously.

  This man is actually him?

  Gu Tingxuan was wearing tattered clothes at this time, covered with black and dirty things, and could smell a foul smell when he got close.