311-330

Chapter 311

  Everyone is embarrassed to say anything when they see Yao Qingli like this. They apologize so sincerely, no matter how aggressive they are, they will inevitably fail.

  Everyone looked at Huangfu Rui, and he could only wave his hands and said,

  "Oh, forget it, you just need to remember the lesson from this time well."

  After finishing speaking, he looked away in embarrassment, and stopped talking .

  However, the wound on Luo Yuzhu's arm still had to be dealt with. Huangfu Rui just opened his mouth, wanting to ask Yao Qingli for a healing potion, which was the stock of supplies he had drawn before.

  Yao Qingli hastily dug out one from the backpack and handed it to Luo Yuzhu, but Luo Yuzhu took a cold breath during their contact.

  The moment Yao Qingli handed her something just now, she felt as if something sharp had stuck into her hand.

  Luo Yuzhu glanced at Yao Qingli suspiciously, but found that she was still smiling kindly, nothing unusual.

  Could it be that I feel wrong?

  Seeing Luo Yuzhu looking at her like this, Yao Qingli couldn't help asking:

  "Yuzhu, why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

  Seeing this, Luo Yuzhu could only shake her head, as if she was the one just now. All that is my own illusion.

  Yao Qingli smiled at Luo Yuzhu, and then threw away the needle between her fingers when everyone was not paying attention. It seemed that something was still on it, but only Yao Qingli knew what it was.

  The group of them continued to walk, Luo Yuzhu only felt that he seemed to be a little out of shape on the way, and he didn't know what was going on in front of him, and it would be dark from time to time.

  However, this state was also very short-lived, and she only thought that she had lost too much blood before, which led to the current situation.

  She was also worried that others would find out that she was in a hurry, so she didn't say anything. Yao Qingli looked at Luo Yuzhu who shook her head from time to time trying to wake herself up and smiled.

  This thing of hers is one of her secret weapons, and it is her blessing that this thing can be used on Luo Yuzhu. Others can't use it if they want to use it!

  As for the things inside, heh, she managed to preserve it, so it depends on the next development!

  Luo Yuzhu was out of state more and more, and she tended to be more distracted. Seeing her in this state, everyone was very worried. After all, her reputation as a group favorite was not for nothing.

  [What happened to Polygonatum? How do you feel that you are always out of state? ]

  [I don't know, I'm so anxious, or I'll give up this competition! It's just a competition, what if something really happens to someone? 】

  【Life and death are unpredictable in the competition. Since she chooses to go up, she has her own ideas. We don't need to say too much, we can only support silently! ]

  [I hope she gets better! 】

  The Luo family where Luo Yuzhu lives is also one of the nobles of the empire, but they are very close to the people, and they can be said to do things for the people sincerely.

  Because of this, she has won the trust and favor of the people, and Luo Yuzhu is the only child in their family, the only girl, plus she is humble and polite, so almost all the people in the empire are paying attention to her all the time she.