Seventeen.

".... and he's a summer person so, make sure you take him outside to the terrace at least three times a week. And when it's one of the rainy days, make sure that the window is shielded, stay with him as long as you can and you can play him some music to distract him fro-" Alana wouldn't have stopped if it weren't for the annoyed sigh that cut her words.

This annoyed sigh came from the person whom she was giving the instructions, Dr. Baek, the Lost Prince's new doctor who's an intern just like her. But unlike her, he seemed not to be interested in his patient or the department as a whole.

"Yeah, yeah, Dr. Mun. Thanks for the brief!" He uttered. "I'll sing him songs and play him the guitar." He almost mocked. "So, don't worry and leave it from here." He gave her a fake smile that she didn't appreciate.

Alana looked over the Lost Prince apologetically. He, obviously, was annoyed with his new doctor. She knew he didn't like him by just looking at his discomforted face.

She sighed in disappointment and frustration before she shoves her eyes back to the doctor. "At least update him with the days' dates and the changes happening around him."

Dr. Baek scrunched his face. "What would a sleeping person do with dates?" He questioned in disbelief. Alana was going to reply but he beat her to it. "Okay! Alright! I will tell him the dates. Can we end this lecture already?" He almost huffed in her face.

Alana did her best in keeping composed and not to lash out at him. She already expected that. No one was going to understand. No one.

Not caring about how she would look, she walked up to the Lost Prince's bed and leaned down to be able to talk to him without being heard. Cautiously, she placed her hand on his right shoulder. "Hey, I know you are upset. But don't worry. I won't be that far. I'm still working here and I'll make sure to check on you every now and then. Besides, I'm not done with you yet." She smiled at him with a newfound fondness. "I won't stop till I see those eyes open. Till I get to hear your name falling off those lips." She said then straightened her back, patting his shoulder softly, before she steps back and leaves the room, ignoring the weird look that the new doctor was giving her.

Alana was upset that she couldn't go farther than what she found on the camera and discover what happened to the Lost Prince. She was frustrated that she couldn't fulfill her promise of curing him or at least finding his family. But she didn't let that disappoint her. She was still determined. No, she was determined even more than before. She had to cure him.

She needed to cure him.

Instead of heading downstairs, Alana walked to the terrace. She wanted to have some time to sort her thoughts before heading to the new department she was assigned to. She walked to the bench facing the railings and sat down, hoping she could get some peaceful time.

"That's your spot now?" A voice talked, making Alana startle.

The poor girl jolted but quickly spun to look at where the voice came from. She already recognized it so she looked at the rooftop's railings. Her eyes fell on the stranger she met before. This time he was sitting on top of the railings which was dangerous but not very. If he fell, he would land on the terrace, but still, he could get hurt badly. Why was he so careless?

"You, again." She rolled her eyes.

"Nice to see you, too." He chuckled.

"What are you doing up there?"

"What are you doing down there?" He replied.

Alana shook her head and then turned to face the terrace's railings again. "There is no point in talking to you." She mumbled to herself.

He didn't talk back or call her which sounded off to her. When seconds passed with no reply from him, Alana turned to peek at where he was sitting again but found the spot empty. Before she could question his whereabouts, the terrace's door kicked open and he walked in.

That stranger walked to where Alana was sitting. He confusingly was smiling at her wide enough to hurt his facial muscles. He stood ahead of her, leaning his back to the railings, weirdly stuffing his hands into his jeans' back pockets. Alana was having a clearer look at him now, regardless of how the sun was burning her eyes. She found herself speechless. Something about him was... different.

He had a calming aura radiating from him. She felt something assuring. Trusting. Strangely, she felt she could trust that stranger.

"What? Struck by my visuals?" He smirked playfully. "I know I look like a fallen angel."

Fallen angel? That sounded familiar to Alana.

Alana scoffed at him but didn't reply.

"Okay! I was kidding." The boy chuckled. He stepped closer to Alana, reaching a hand out for her to shake. "I'm Lee Minho." He gave her a genuine smile.

Hesitantly, Alana took that hand and shook it shortly. "Mun Alana."

"Unique name." He commented.

"Unique attitude." She fired back at him, pulling her hand out of his.

He chuckled lightly then sat on the bench beside her. "Fair enough. Don't worry, I'm not a weirdo. I used to be a patient here for a long time. So, I'm familiar with this hospital and the staff here."

Alana eyed him, not believing he was a patient. He looked normal and healthy. "What were you hospitalized for?"

"Heart disease. I was in a coma for two years that they almost gave up on me. Once, I was sleeping with no hope of waking up." He said, giving Alana a broken smile. "But miracles happen."

Alana knitted her brows. Heart disease? Coma? Miracles? Fallen ang-

Alana's brows shot up to the middle of her forehead. "You are one of them." She almost gasped. "One of the patients that came that day, when the hell broke." She turned to face him with wide eyes. "You are the Fallen Angel!"