Forty One.

"Oh! Here comes the love bird." Minho teased once he spotted Alana.

Minho just stepped out of the elevator and was about to head to Chan's room. Obviously, where Alana was heading too. Alana just finished her talk with Dr. Kim about Chan's condition and his discharge the following day. Alana smiled at Minho who was beaming as always. Somehow, he managed to always keep radiant when deep inside, he was a wreck of a human and Alana knew that. But today, he looked beaming heartfully.

"Having a good mood?" Alana asked him as she stepped by his side. They resumed walking to their destination while talking.

"Actually, yes." He tucked his hands into his jeans' back pockets while walking. "I have a new project to work on. And this time I'm the head."

"Really!" Alana gasped. "Wow! That's great, Minho." She patted his shoulder. "Is it abroad again?"

"Yes. Athens."

"Oh! That's beautiful. It's a beautiful city. I've always wanted to visit."

"Yeah, me too." He said but she could feel how his face and mood dropped.

"What? What is it?" She questioned. By then they were already standing in front of Chan's room. Alana's hand was holding the doorknob but she didn't twist it, waiting for Minho to spell whatever he had on his mind before they get in that room and she gets distracted by her heavenly handsome soulmate.

Minho sighed, losing all his beaming completely. "Do you remember when I told you that every time the sky goes crazy, something happens? Sometimes it brings miracles, others curses?" He questioned. Alana nodded at him, furrowing her brows. "The last thunderstorm, the one you got caught in, it was just... not normal."

"What's even normal around us?"

"I know! I know. But-" He paused and ruffled his own hair in frustration. "Something happened that day. Something that didn't happen for too long. I was looking for any transcendental incidents that happened recently and I found a bunch. Just like what happened nine years ago." Minho stepped closer to Alana and resumed talking in a lower voice. "It's like hell gates opened again."

"Minho, what are you talking about? You are scaring me." Confusion was obvious on Alana's face.

"You, your sister, me, Chan, Rona, her brother, and more. All the unbelievable things that happened to us were always connected to thunderstorms. So, I was searching them, looking for a pattern, or trying to understand how and why that happens. I came across quite some incidents that were far from normal. Aside from people falling into hibernation, stupid punishments, ghosts, and wandering souls, there were other things. And those things keep happening since that day, nine years ago."

"Like what?"

"Like a whole house disappeared during the last storm in Athens."

Alana's eyes widened at what she heard. "What the hell, Minho? Is that why you are going there?" She yelled-whispered at him.

"Yes and no. I was planning to go anyways, but the project came along and no one was accepting it so, I did."

"Why no one was accepting it?" Alana's curiosity took her out of their conversation's context.

"The artist we are doing her stage is hard to handle. No one wanted to work with her and every compa-" He paused and blinked a few times. "Damn, Alana! You are distracting me. The point is, I'm looking into the odds that took place on thunderstorms. I'm sure that there were incidents even before that day, nine years ago."

"Why, Minho? Why are you doing this? Why-" Alana sighed. Her heart ached for her friend and how he was attached to the past. He had to move on. He had to stop coming to this hospital. He had to stop getting involved in others' lives. That was unhealthy. "Minho," She called softly as she stepped closer to him. She held his hand in hers. "That won't bring Rona back. It's a different case. We don't even know if she used to be hibernated or just in a normal coma after her accident. She already left this world. For good."