Thirty.

Why does she feel her body burning whenever that voice echoes? She's been questioning a lot. Questions over questions over questions with no answers. What the hell was going on with her? Was that even real?

Finally, Alana could put the pieces together. That was not real at all! She's been in that loop for as long as she could remember. She's been trying to get up. She had to get up.

"Fight, Alana. Fight." That was Minho's voice. He was there too?

Yes! She had to fight.

Again, she tried to move. Her body felt like it wasn't hers but she couldn't care less. She tried and tried over again till she started to squirm. Her voice, which was nothing but muffled groans, started to get louder, clearer, till she was screaming.

Yes, she was getting free.

Her body hurt all over again. Raindrops were attacking her body just like they did in that storm. Thunder echoed in her ears, obscuring all the other sounds. Lightning almost blinded her. Now she could see. Now she's on that familiar road, lying on the drenched concrete, being attacked by the storm. Her mark suffocating her, clawing her neck and piercing through her chest, almost fisting her heart inside. She screamed the loudest she could. She was in pain but never she'd been that happy before to being caught in a storm.

All of sudden, nothing.

There was nothing and she felt nothing.

Her eyelids were itchy and damp.

She opened her eyes slowly to be faced with white. White ceiling. Alana moved her head slightly to find a panicked Minho hovering over her.

"Oh, God!" He gasped. "Oh, God! Oh, God! You are back!" He almost screamed.

Back? From where?

Alana pushed her body up, ignoring the pain in her back. She sat there, looking around her, not listening to whatever Minho was nagging about. She could realize the situation without asking what happened. She was in a hospital bed, wearing a gown. Tubes and wires were connected to her body at various spots. She was hurt that night. Someone must've found her.

She pulled the bed covers away and started to snatch the tubes and wires from her body. Minho in the background was screaming at her. Someone other than him joined too. She just seemed like she couldn't hear them. She looked like she was hypnotized. She stood to her feet and hell they hurt, especially, her knees. She felt slight discomfort and straining at her muscles but she carried on anyways.

She walked to the door and left the room. Outside it, she could recognize the place around. It was the sixth floor. She walked to where her body was taking her. Gasps were echoing around her from nurses and doctors that she knew. She kept walking, followed closely by Minho who was afraid she might fall or pass out again. She was swaying through her way. Her body felt numb and heavy, and her surroundings sounded unreal, almost as if she was in a dream.

She made it to her destination. To the very specific room at the end of the corridor that she knew by heart. She twisted the doorknob and opened the door to reveal the chaos taking place inside.

Doctors filled the room. Nurses too. A man and a woman that she didn't care about. All those people were shielding the one she was dying to see. Anticipation played with her heartbeats as she took slow hesitant steps towards his bed, pushing people out of her way till she came face to face with him.

Sitting upright with hands draped on his lap. Eyes open, showing the dark brown color of them that she wished to see with her own eyes. Hair fell perfectly to his forehead, framing his perfect pale face with its brownish color. Lips looked slightly pale but once they stretched over his teeth, Alana found her heart sinking. Dimples distracted Alana from where his eyes were looking until she lifted her eyes to meet his.

Time stopped.

For both of them.

He gasped once he recognized the girl standing ahead of him. She looked weak but surely not as he was himself. The hospital gown never made her look less beautiful. Her hair was a mess but looked cute in his eyes. Her cheeks were already damp from how her tears were streaming down them. Her lips curled down as if she was a baby about to throw a tantrum.

How could she be that breathtaking?

How could she be his?

Alana made her way to his bed. He followed her each step with his eyes until she landed right by his side. Alana was still sobbing but she let out a satisfied laugh once she was that close to him. Her two hands moved to his face, cupping it fondly, caressing the soft skin of his cheeks. His smile went even wider, making those dimples drill deeper.

She looked at him as if he was the most precious treasure ever.

He looked alive.

He looked awake.

The boy gulped hardly as if he was preparing to talk. A familiar rumble echoed from his chest as he cleared his throat.

"Ch-.... Cha-" He tried to talk. It seemed like he couldn't talk properly yet. The boy was asleep for more than nine years after all.

"Hm?" Alana snapped out of her daze. "Cha what?" She questioned before looking around. "Chair? You want a chair?"

The boy shook his head lightly. He gulped one more time to give it another try. "Ch-" He sighed in frustration as he couldn't voice out whatever he wanted to say.

"Uh!" Alana clapped her hands together. "Charger. You need a charger."

The boy looked at her with confusion laced with a questioning look. "Na-"

Before he could go on, Alana cut his words. "Nails. Your nails hurt?" She pulled his two hands into hers to check his nails which looked perfectly fine.

The boy let out a groan. He almost kicked her out of the bed. Why the hell would he care about nails now?

He decided to give it a last try before he calls this whole thing they have off. He wasn't someone who could handle stupidity, and from his perspective, she looked stupid.

He turned his hands to be the one holding hers, caressing the back of them with his thumbs. He inched his face closer to her, not caring about those eyes surrounding them.

"Cha-...Cha-n. My-y... na-me. Chan."